Senton Tires wear super fast... suggestions? (3S BLX)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have problems with stock tire blowout, but not necessarily a "wearing down." That said, my roads are concrete and not asphalt so the gradation and heat are probably bigger factors in your case.

If you're going to run on the road, try out Bandito MT tires. They're 14mm hex, and durable so you don't have much to worry about there. You have to raise the body but the Senton runs amazing with them on.

I have problems with stock tire blowout, but not necessarily a "wearing down." That said, my roads are concrete and not asphalt so the gradation and heat are probably bigger factors in your case.

If you're going to run on the road, try out Bandito MT tires. They're 14mm hex, and durable so you don't have much to worry about there. You have to raise the body but the Senton runs amazing with them on.
Or Duratrax speedtread speedhawk. Run them on my senton 3s w/ blx 185 on 4s. I have run over 80 mph

Or Duratrax speedtread speedhawk. Run them on my senton 3s w/ blx 185 on 4s. I have run over 80 mph
Like that is supposed to be impressive now that you are pushing 100........
When are you gonna hit 150? Probably just before you become Canada's next President..... at 16 ..... .

Nose Lying GIF by GEICO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back