To all my arrma rock & metal maniacs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zakk Wylde, who has his own band and also played for Ozzy, is filling Dime's place, they were best friends and arguably 2 of the best to ever do it... if any of you can go, make sure you do, even the the bands that aren't headlining in that set list are awesome!!
Ah yeah, that's right. Zakk is one of the great guitarists of our era. As odd as it may sound, but you know someone is special when you hear this titans of rock play a Hello Kitty mini acoustic guitar with his God sized thumbnail, sing to it and even that sounds amazing beyond anything you could have ever expected. You could give him a pack of Marlboros and a roll of dental floss and he'd still manage to make it sound amazing. That's talent you can't fake.

Bro,I do construction an I got this badazz ion speaker called the block rocker,I'll turn it up an listen to this whole thing.this dude can scream

I remember one morning the DJ's for our rock station started a pole on the website about the song The Clincher, they asked what does it sound like more a wrestling move or a sex position. For the life of me I cannot remember what won :ROFLMAO:

I remember one morning the DJ's for our rock station started a pole on the website about the song The Clincher, they asked what does it sound like more a wrestling move or a sex position. For the life of me I cannot remember what won :ROFLMAO:
Might be both!😉😄

STINK FIST!!

Love TOOL! I seen Godsmack at Alpine Valley in 2000. They sound like their album live, great show! Love em all, I'm in!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
STINK FIST!!

Love TOOL! I seen Godsmack at Alpine Valley in 2000. They sound like their album live, great show! Love em all, I'm in!

View attachment 262992
What an awesome venue!!😍 I saw the Tibetan Freedom Festival there, ratm, rundmc, Eddie Vedder, Beastie Boys, Prince, Blondie, etc. The acoustics are incredible for an outdoor amphitheater!!!😃🤩👍🤘

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back