I’m too drunk to taste this chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You flirtin with me ???
In your dreams, b1tch.
Ya he’s on here ….

I think his user name is marine b1tch ?
lol

He probably read
“ FELONACTION “
and was like
Oh chit !!!!
Dis guy cray cray !!!!
Yeah man, he read that whole thread and saw that you were running two different diff ratios f/r and was like, ”daaaamn, I ain’t effin around with that crazy MoFo. I’d rather go back to Afghanistan.”

Last edited:
So back to the flag and pride for it.

January 2024: White House "does not support independence for Taiwan". :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Deja vu
2021: Russia was urging Ukraine and the West to stick to Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 to prevent war (hardly anybody reading legacy media knows about those, signed by Russia and Ukraine). USA keep signalling Ukraine not their business. Rest is history.
Sounds like new warmongering to me. And every single time the masses are amazed and did not see it coming.

That Sucks The Office GIF

So Arrma parts coming from China, Taiwan? And possible sanctions and effects on hobby?

So back to the flag and pride for it.

January 2024: White House "does not support independence for Taiwan". :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Deja vu
2021: Russia was urging Ukraine and the West to stick to Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 to prevent war (hardly anybody reading legacy media knows about those, signed by Russia and Ukraine). USA keep signalling Ukraine not their business. Rest is history.
Sounds like new warmongering to me. And every single time the masses are amazed and did not see it coming.

That Sucks The Office GIF

So Arrma parts coming from China, Taiwan? And possible sanctions and effects on hobby?
The world could do without the economic contribution of Russia. The dependance of Russian oil and gas, made European energy prices sky high for a period but everything could be sourced elsewhere quickly.

This is certainly not the case for China. Economic sanctions would hurt them, but would hurt us (rest of the world) a lot more.
Just from manufacturing perspective China does 28% and most other manufacturing have great dependance of China somewhere in their supply chains. Add amoung others natural resources dependance to the equasion and it's clear that China basicly has a free pass to do whatever it wants.

And China wants Taiwan back. Politically/strategicly restoring their territory (land but mostly water), correcting a dark political history (letting democracy seperatist exist in their territory) and most of all acces to high tech lithograpy research. Why they didn't act just yet might just be the biggest question of all. Tensions certainly increased after Jinping saw how far Putin could go in Ukraine...

The 'free' world vision and values should not allow China to fully reclaim Taiwan. Taiwan will be a tough nut to crack, but time, sheer numbers and resources will make it happen. As explained above economic sanctions won't stop China, but even on the militairy side it would have to develop to a world war (all powers actively participating) to intervene. Which obviously everyone wants to prevent at all cost.
Though we wouldn't depend on China anymore when we are back at sticks and stones...

So the White House (and others) not supporting 'further' independance of Taiwan isn't strange at all IMHO... Not having access to arrma parts will be the least of our concerns if and when we get involved...

White House "does not support independence for Taiwan".

And China wants Taiwan back. Politically/strategicly restoring their territory (land but mostly water), correcting a dark political history (letting democracy seperatist exist in their territory) and most of all acces to high tech lithograpy research. Why they didn't act just yet might just be the biggest question of all. Tensions certainly increased after Jinping saw how far Putin could go in Ukraine...
First off completely orthogonal to the thread. Don't mean to high jack this but but it's true.

From Politico
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/13/biden-taiwan-independence-lai-00135445
1705277443961.png

Oh this is bad, very bad. You have no idea how bad this is.

It was said, but luckily, I don't know that many (if any) of our elected officials agree with this.

We have a deep economic and disgusting relationship with China which is another story. However. TSMC (Tawian Semiconductor) supplies about 55% of the worlds IC (chips). Just about everyone in the world uses TSMC, including Intel, which has their own process and fabs. If Taiwan became part of China, the rest of the world is pretty much a hostage.

So will you be able to get RC cars... no, but it probably won't matter, because China will control just about everything. You won't be able to get a real car, power just about anything, all the networking equipment (internet) would be controlled by the communist supply chain and their rules. On the flip side is most of Taiwan could be wiped out by the fighting and everyone looses.

China want's Taiwan because they got screwed by a "xenophobic tariff", that hasn't been repealed. In fact more limitations have been placed on China since. Basically we are finally acknowledging their games and limiting their power. The only way for them to get it back is to either play fair (which aint going to happen) or take the source of technology by force.

From Politico
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/13/biden-taiwan-independence-lai-00135445
If Taiwan became part of China, the rest of the world is pretty much a hostage.
Europe would impose heavy sanctions towards China. Seen it with Russia. Good luck for Germany who exports & imports goods with China at about 300 Billion EUR a year. And Netherlands with about 230 Billion Euro trade with China. Sanctions would heavily impact Europe and China. Just recently the German feminist foreign minister called Xi a dictator which did not go down too well over there. That Taiwan issue could actually trigger a Credit Default Swap Collapse. Especially with the problems with debt and the Chinese credit market. Lehman Brothers is a walk in the park against that.

By the way politico belongs to the German Axel Springer group.

The writings are on the wall. A lot of ugly stuff brewing. Add middle east....

Russia and the West are in a trench war. Stuck. Russias war industry is functioning while the USA & Europe has depleted many of their stocked weapons in Ukraine and are mostly not in a war time weapons manufacturing mode. The most modern Western arsenal has not really succeeded in driving the trench lines backward after so long. Uncomfortable fact. While Russia has used some of their old equipment to provoke the West to empty their weapons arsenals. While media tries to tell us different. German army so pathetic. Small Russian small drones constantly over German military installations and they have not managed to shoot down a single one. Talking about smaller hobby type size drones. Polish army seems to have their stuff together. USA Congress making Southern Border conditonal for Ukraine funding. Taiwan is tricky. Difficult coast line. Very hard to attack militarily.

It's all kind of out there. All brewing at the same time. Just wondering. So getting Arrma parts or not is kind of relevant in this forum. Life goes on - my hobby too. Just a common sense question. We saw how Covid resulted in many parts not beeing available. Arrma rigs are stress relieve and fun. What ever happens I still want that! And now and then a Czech Beer like Staropramen, Kotzel or Krusovice. 😋

I'm just saying..... (By the way - if you say - "I'm just saying" - you can get away with just about anything).

Last edited:
Europe would impose heavy sanctions towards China. Seen it with Russia. Good luck for Germany who exports & imports goods with China at about 300 Billion EUR a year. And Netherlands with about 230 Billion Euro trade with China. Sanctions would heavily impact Europe and China. Just recently the German feminist foreign minister called Xi a dictator which did not go down too well over there. That Taiwan issue could actually trigger a Credit Default Swap Collapse. Especially with the problems with debt and the Chinese credit market. Lehman Brothers is a walk in the park against that.

By the way politico belongs to the German Axel Springer group.

The writings are on the wall. A lot of ugly stuff brewing. Add middle east....

Russia and the West are in a trench war. Stuck. Russias war industry is functioning while the USA & Europe has depleted many of their stocked weapons in Ukraine and are mostly not in a war time weapons manufacturing mode. The most modern Western arsenal has not really succeeded in driving the trench lines backward after so long. Uncomfortable fact. While Russia has used some of their old equipment to provoke the West to empty their weapons arsenals. While media tries to tell us different. German army so pathetic. Small Russian small drones constantly over German military installations and they have not managed to shoot down a single one. Talking about smaller hobby type size drones. Polish army seems to have their stuff together. USA Congress making Southern Border conditonal for Ukraine funding. Taiwan is tricky. Difficult coast line. Very hard to attack militarily.

It's all kind of out there. All brewing at the same time. Just wondering. So getting Arrma parts or not is kind of relevant in this forum. Life goes on - my hobby too. Just a common sense question. We saw how Covid resulted in many parts not beeing available. Arrma rigs are stress relieve and fun. What ever happens I still want that! And now and then a Czech Beer like Staropramen, Kotzel or Krusovice. 😋

I'm just saying..... (By the way - if you say - "I'm just saying" - you can get away with just about anything).

I totally agree and you did say it. ;) Although I'm not sure China cares about sanctions.

Didn't know that Germany was that lame, but they have been dysfunctional for a while in many ways. It seems like Italy has checked out too. So the EU is depending on France to defend everything.... Did I just say that? ... We are screwed.

It doesn't surprise me that Poland is so armed. They got hosed by everyone during WW II. My family is from there, cir late 1800's. Go watch Fiddler on the Roof, you will get the idea. I have a neighbor that came from Poland in the '80s and he told me the story of his grandfather. His grandfather lived in southern Poland during WW II. One day the Germans would liberate them from the Russians and you took a train south. The next day the Russian would liberate them from the Germans and you took a train north. His grandfather never had to get on a train because he ran the train station. Very lucky man to have lived through that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back