Iโ€™m too drunk to taste this chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VIVA LA MERICA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Buenos Dias and Buenos noches ๐Ÿ˜
Gracias.
Oh and don't forget most importantly lesson of this thread..
CHUPA CABRA ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Whatโ€™s going on here? Are you drinking copious amounts of Mexican libations this morning? And where does the chupacabra come in? If youโ€™re seeing chupacabras then I would highly recommend you seek medical attention immediately.
You might have gotten hold of one of those bottles of sketchy Reposado that was causing all those Mexican resort tourists to hallucinate and occasionally die.

Whoa whoa there little buddy...maybey you not perfect ,but I myself sure am way over perfect ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘,as a matter of fact ,my middle name is perfectionist.๐Ÿค” Or is it my Last name๐Ÿค”or first, ๐Ÿคทit doesn't matter because my mom says so ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Maybey you are๐Ÿคท
the tendency to demand of others or of oneself an extremely high or even flawless level of performance, in excess of what is required by the situation. It is associated with depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and other mental health problems. โ€”perfectionist

Youโ€™re certainly in rare form this morning, Mr. Blitz. ๐Ÿค”
Sorry Boyz .I'm at work and I've been smelling to much welding fumes..besides looks like this thread needs a good derailing any how ...Ron already knows what he will do with marine bi+ch .๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Yesterday I heating up lasagna in my oven without assistance or incident. That's perfection!
That's what I was planning on making be today when I leave work.my son is home from college and lasagna is his favorite so I told my wife don't cook ,I'm making dinner. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
We gotta keep vocabulating! (Sung like that Outcast songโ€ฆ)
Vocabulate is not in my vocabulary ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sorry Boyz .I'm at work and I've been smelling to much welding fumes..besides looks like this thread needs a good detailing any how ...Ron already knows what he will do with marine bi+ch .๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Oh Jesus man, youโ€™re at work? If youโ€™re seeing chupacabras in the dark recesses of a submarine right now Iโ€™d totally get the hell out of there!

the tendency to demand of others or of oneself an extremely high or even flawless level of performance, in excess of what is required by the situation. It is associated with depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and other mental health problems. โ€”perfectionist
Ummm yeah,๐Ÿ™„what this guy said ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh Jesus man, youโ€™re at work? If youโ€™re seeing chupacabras in the dark recesses of a submarine right now Iโ€™d totally get the hell out of there!
Dan you got my co workers reading your comments and now they are on the floor dying from laughter.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃYour to funny..
Gotta go break over ...๐Ÿ‘ Nice chatting with all you CHUPA cabras๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
Sometimes the things we see in there make a CHUPA CABRA look like a little chicken.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Did you guys know that in the Portuguese language.."CHUPA CABRA" MEANS suk a goat ๐Ÿคท yup

Last edited:
His mat, his rules. Sorry to sound harsh but it's a minor lesson for real life. Kids these days expect the world to bow to their greatness but if doesn't work like that. We all need to do things we don't want to.

If your boss said I need this done and you said you didn't want to do this based on principles, he would probably tell you your principles do not align with the company and ask you to leave.

just part of life, I tell him to suck it up.

Ron Burgundy is the "B1tch"
So, who are you exactly? Youโ€™ve been a member for 3 years, and crawl out from under your rock for your third post ever and itโ€™s to call @Ron Burgandy a B1tch? ๐Ÿค”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back