Mojave Torn, help me decide!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredw90

Reaction score
Mojave 4s
Maxx slash
UDR

I want all three. I like the 6s power of the maxx slash. But I also like the price point of the Mojave 4s. How does the 4s handle 6s power has anyone done that? Was thinking a max8 combo.

There are more UDRs for sale used than anything else on the marketplace.

Mojave 4s
Maxx slash
UDR

I want all three. I like the 6s power of the maxx slash. But I also like the price point of the Mojave 4s. How does the 4s handle 6s power has anyone done that? Was thinking a max8 combo.

There are more UDRs for sale used than anything else on the marketplace.

As cool as the udr is it's not as good a basher as the other options..

I'd say skip all those and take advantage of the mojave 6s being on sale and get a beast of a truck for only a little more 😉

I would have to agree.

If OP knows you're going to Want 6S performance..
Then don't waste your hard earn money on the entry-level stuffs AND then Spend More money trying to jimmy rig it to handle 6S..

Just go straight to the Beast -in Size and Power with the
Mojave 6S and be 💥💪🔥

The only reason I want to stray away from the Mojave 6s is because I have so many other 6s platforms and want something a little different.

As cool as the udr is it's not as good a basher as the other options..

I'd say skip all those and take advantage of the mojave 6s being on sale and get a beast of a truck for only a little more 😉
Yes I agree the UDR is not a good basher. It’s the lowest on my list. I would want one just to build it and make it a shelf queen.

Last edited:
For the OP 3 choices listed , I would without hesitation go with the Arrma Mojave 4s . Although I never had one , I like what I see from all the vids , and for bang for the buck , on 4s it is right there with speed of a Mojave on 6s . I had the UDR , fun for scale driving , not as durable as the mojave , motor gets very hot if pushing the truck without a break . Of all my rigs I've had , that one I don't miss at all !!!

The only reason I want to stray away from the Mojave 6s is because I have so many other 6s platforms and want something a little different.

Yes I agree the UDR is not a good basher. It’s the lowest on my list. I would want one just to build it and make it a shelf queen.

If thats the case have you looked into the baja rey trucks? Man those are gorgeous as well.

If thats the case have you looked into the baja rey trucks? Man those are gorgeous as well.
Yes but I feel like the IDR has more aftermarket parts support for scale realism type parts because it’s traxxas.

For the OP 3 choices listed , I would without hesitation go with the Arrma Mojave 4s . Although I never had one , I like what I see from all the vids , and for bang for the buck , on 4s it is right there with speed of a Mojave on 6s . I had the UDR , fun for scale driving , not as durable as the mojave , motor gets very hot if pushing the truck without a break . Of all my rigs I've had , that one I don't miss at all !!!
For some reason I remember someone on here said they put a 6s system in the 4s and said it was great.

mojave 6s

Yessssssir!

AK128.gif

The Mojave, period. The Maxx Slash is the worst driving RC for the money. I mean it sucks, so many reviewers have said so. It is the worst $700 you could spend on an RC. I always liked the UDR, but it is dated and definitely does best in flatter conditions with all 4 wheels on the ground. In those conditions, I like the way it dives and squats turns. It does that really well, but that’s it.

The Mojave kills the other 2 in performance AND price. And you can jump it, bash it, etc., it performs great just about anywhere. Many reviewers have even said it drives better than the 6s. But between the three you listed, seriously not even close, Mojave.

Back