TP Power motor mount screws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirkensirlot

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Hi, I have just bought a 4050 1570 kv motor for my infraction. it came with m3 motor mount holes will it be ok to remove the end cap and drill and tap existing holes to m4 to fit arrma mount

Hi, I have just bought a 4050 1570 kv motor for my infraction. it came with m3 motor mount holes will it be ok to remove the end cap and drill and tap existing holes to m4 to fit arrma mount
Yes it will be fine. My first TP motor came with both end caps so I could change to M4 if needed.

Have you run this setup yet?
not yet due to a combination of work commitments and bad weather I haven't been able to. I'm not expecting it to be any better then the 1650kv hobby wing setup i removed on 6s but on 8s who knows :rolleyes:(y)

Send it to me. Ill run it for you.....I promise! Lol
You're the only person I've read about on this forum that has one. If and when you do have an opportunity to run it, keep us posted if you don't mind. This is probably my alternative to the 4985SL since it is rated for 8s and not just 6.

running max6 ESC for now only until we get mm8s back in stock in the UK. homemade 19cfm fans. will be getting the 2100 kv 4050 TP if this doesn't work out

IMG_20201115_173308.jpg

just ordered Robinson racing 40t spur it's coming from us so will be about a month doing some gear calcs with a 27t pinion grp tires and 8s comes in at 124mph. going to start with 6s and smaller pinon as my current top speed is 87. baby steps?.

after reading a few posts I now realize that I need a dedicated speedrun car so the tp motor from this build is going in a limitless I have on order and this car is going 8s with max 6 set up for street bash. will start my first build thread when everything arrives.??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back