Limitless TP4080SVM - 1721 KILLER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is always NeuMotors with their 1539 model. (40x130.7mm)
0.75D wind is around 2000kv it runs about $500.00
Yeah true, and don't they go to like 1545 or something insane?

Yeah true, and don't they go to like 1545 or something insane?
Nope, 1539 is the longest one.

1666795930506.png

Oh, alright. How do ne motors do anyway? I hear flopack saying they are TP and castle killers
Very similar to TP motors, but maybe 1% better speeds seen with them.
Hard to justify the 2-3x price for 1%.

Very similar to TP motors, but maybe 1% better speeds seen with them.
Hard to justify the 2-3x price for 1%.
Yeah, 1% is negligible, maybe the lipos were just a little hotter or that motor ran a little hot on the kv.

Neu will make you what you think you want. Or just ask them for a recommendation!
Good motors.
They do make good motors. But they clock in around twice twice the price of a comparable TP. TP will make you custom winds as well, though I have yet to ask what the price tag is for one of those. LMT is another premium brand of motors for a similar price point.

Welcome to the forum :)

Oh, alright. How do ne motors do anyway? I hear flopack saying they are TP and castle killers
It’s just because TP refuses to sell Jason any motors from now on, from whatever alias he tries to order from they cancel it.
Guess that’s what happens when you burn all your bridges. The lady who owns TP hates him

They do make good motors. But they clock in around twice twice the price of a comparable TP. TP will make you custom winds as well, though I have yet to ask what the price tag is for one of those. LMT is another premium brand of motors for a similar price point.

TP has not charged any extra to make a custom KV for me in the past.

The catch is that you will wait 3-6 months for the motor. Maybe less if you went through Michael at Onyx rc power solutions? I would order custom motors through him, especially for you being Europe-based like he is.

For what it is worth LMT motors operate as a 2 pole motor. This means a little less torque similar to the TP SCM motors.
To take advantage of how these motors work you have to gear very conservatively and wind them up over 50k rpms.

Last edited:
My last custom motor took only 4 weeks, one before that was almost 6 weeks but they had covid problems in China for that one.

The catch is that you will wait 3-6 months for the motor. Maybe less if you went through Michael at Onyx rc power solutions? I would order custom motors through him, especially for you being Europe-based like he is.

For what it is worth LMT motors operate as a 2 pole motor. This means a little less torque similar to the SVM motors.
To take advantage of how these motors work you have to gear very conservatively and wind them up over 50k rpms.
The German distributor for TP is a gentleman name ropuwell. I can order custom winds through him as well.

I just re-watched one of Raz's videos. He has two custom 1 of 1 Neu 1446 motors.

For what it is worth LMT motors operate as a 2 pole motor. This means a little less torque similar to the SVM motors.
The custom 4070cm I just got thru Michael came in under 5 weeks along with the 4080svm he put in with it.
It will go faster ordering thru him. He has a great relationship with the Tp owner

Ummm, i asked for a custom wind motor, and they delivered…

I don't think I disputed that anywhere.
Lol yeah you didnt but i verified the claim LOL
my 5870 runs on 8s at a claimed (CLAIMED) 1550kv. (It took a month to send the 2 over so hopefully it’s true)
my 5870 runs on 8s at a claimed (CLAIMED) 1550kv. (It took a month to send the 2 over so hopefully it’s true)
Hey @LibertyMKiii are you believing that mike from tp is saying to me?

Hey @LibertyMKiii are you believing that mike from tp is saying to me?

I am not following. Do I believe that Mike from TP Power is able to make/sell you a 1550kv TP 5870?
I don't see why not....

They have off the shelf D-winds in that ball park
1666970136608.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back