Notorious Trailer hitch for Arrma Outcast/Notorious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devolut556

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I am searching quite lazily for something like a trailer attachment for an Arrma Outcast/Notorious.. which I realize might be silly considering the purpose of the truck, but has anyone had the same thought?

I've seen pics of Monster Trucks towing boat on trailer before, actually looked pretty cool. Can't help you on the hitch thing though.

I am searching quite lazily for something like a trailer attachment for an Arrma Outcast/Notorious.. which I realize might be silly considering the purpose of the truck, but has anyone had the same thought?
A hitch would be cool, but like I think you already know, on the back of a Noto or Outcast, that think would get flipped around quick when the truck starts to wheelie.

So as for the purpose, it would be just for fun, the truck CAN be driven slowly but I do acknowledge low-end torque isn't its strong point.

And if there were some solution available I agree it would have to be taken off before a bash session :)

Anyway thanks for the comments so far, being still very new to R/C I have all sorts of silly questions in my head!

I was thinking the same for my senton but it would have to be fairly large to look scale and all ive ever seen was like 1/10 scale trailers and this. (1/8 scale rc big dog trailer) google it its the only true scale trailer ive found

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back