This is the best forum on the internet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWednesday

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Nero
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
Most willingly helpful place on the internets. Saved my anus so much time, so many times. Bravo AF… bravo 👏 🙇 🙏

IMG_0250.jpeg

Last edited:
You are correct. I don't know that I've ever gotten bad advise or solutions from this forum. Even if it's OTA (Other Than Arrma). We often have no unanswered questions pending. That's awesome.

1696275801453.png

I always try to go through the unanswered list and see if there is something we can at least get the conversation started.

Don't forget the Geeks in here to . 🤣🤣

Anus 🤔 that's like a chocolate starfish right🤣🤣 oh wait I know what Anus is ,that's the other forum Traxx-ass 🤣🤣🤣now that's one hell of 🚽 forum 😁👍
After reading all this talk about a anus,chocolate, and traxxass and 🚽 visual!! I have a stomach ache and have to take a dump💩💩🤦‍♂️

Welcome, @MrWednesday
It’s a great place. Also, just finished American Gods. Fantastic. And although you’ll find some “fat kids” here, we’re not nearly as malevolent. You may meet some RC Gods here, though.

Welcome, @MrWednesday
It’s a great place. Also, just finished American Gods. Fantastic. And although you’ll find some “fat kids” here, we’re not nearly as malevolent. You may meet some RC Gods here, though.
American Gods was so good lol, I got really lucky and got that gamer handle for my favourite games before anyone else did. So many people think it means I like Wednesday Addams, or the actual day for some reason, few people get the Odin reference! Bravo 👏

Using the terms "Anus" and "best forum on the internet" might have some folks arguing that there are better ones :)
Had me worried. I was wondering how my Arrma password logged me in to the “other forum”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back