Typhon 3s V3 wheel problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tj89Mj14

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Having an issue with rear wheel on Typhon in that it wobbles as though its unbalanced at low speed. Checked everything is tight and it's sat on hub correctly. Anyone have any insight or things I could check on the wheel or tyre itself?

Mines does this but with the left front. I think the wheel may be bent. No worries, still gets SENT!!

Does the wheel actually wobble or does it just appear to be wobbling? One of the first things I noticed about my new Typhon 3s while driving it (very slowly) in my basement is that the tire treads aren't exactly straight, giving the appearance that the wheels are wobbling as they turn.

Having an issue with rear wheel on Typhon in that it wobbles as though its unbalanced at low speed. Checked everything is tight and it's sat on hub correctly. Anyone have any insight or things I could check on the wheel or tyre itself?
If you rotate the tires, does the issue follow the tire or not?

If you rotate the tires, does the issue follow the tire or not?
Literally just thought to do this ten minutes ago after thinking hard ? it will be tomorrow now that i can check thanks ?
Does the wheel actually wobble or does it just appear to be wobbling? One of the first things I noticed about my new Typhon 3s while driving it (very slowly) in my basement is that the tire treads aren't exactly straight, giving the appearance that the wheels are wobbling as they turn.
I will look but I'd of thought I'd of seen it on the other wheels if it was a trick of the eye?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back