Typhon Typhon 6s version??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hello,
I want to buy this roller and I want to know if it’s the v5. Would anyone happen to know off these 2 pics?
999EFC15-783C-44A4-B808-CB879DFAC4C4.jpeg
1A1F15AC-93DE-4BA8-B8E6-C34701441C66.jpeg

It does have the V5 Chassis as well as the current V5 Larger Rx box.(y)(y)(y)
It's pristine. Buy it. Don't spend too much however. Its only a roller. Will need aprox another $300. in quality electrics to make it run. HW sensored is what I used it in my TLRT Typhon. And don't skimp out.
>Don't run to buy The cheap Spektrum stuff. Then yu killed it. :LOL:

The TLRT Roller used to be had for around $300. and less if you shopped it hard. The TLRT is no longer a roller. It's now an RTR only. Arrma has stopped doing many of their roller kits.

I would offer $200. at most. Less is always better. Rollers in this condition are hard to find.
A new RTR Typhon is Now $500. FWIW.
The TLRT RTR is $630.

Last edited:
That white diagonal # on the rear of the 2nd pic (top side of the chassis) should give you an idea, if that's the chassis that belongs to the rest of the car 🤷‍♂️
What about other parts?? Isn’t that a v5 steering plate??
Indeed, any other parts look v5 to you?

It's pristine. Buy it. Don't spend too much however. Its only a roller. Will need aprox another $300. in quality electrics to make it run. HW sensored is what I used it in my TLRT Typhon. And don't skimp out.
>Don't run to buy The cheap Spektrum stuff. Then yu killed it. :LOL:

The TLRT Roller used to be had for around $300. and less if you shopped it hard. The TLRT is no longer a roller. It's now an RTR only. Arrma has stopped doing many of their roller kits.

I would offer $200. at most. Less is always better. Rollers in this condition are hard to find.
A new RTR Typhon is Now $500. FWIW.
The TLRT RTR is $630.
Yea do the exact opposite of what he said, get the Spektrum set up!! 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back