Typhon Typhon V3 w/ MX28 Badlands on F11Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks AWESOME bud!!! Which springs are you running?
@Rich Duperbash - I AM IN the market for some proline badlands for my 3s Typhon INSTEAD OF THESE LOCKUPS?
Would you recommend the Mx28 bADLANDS? Remember, I have 17mm hex on the 3s Typhon si I will not need any extenders.

117933302_3294213323950040_8792302292737726690_o.jpg

@Rich Duperbash - I AM IN the market for some proline badlands for my 3s Typhon INSTEAD OF THESE LOCKUPS?
Would you recommend the Mx28 bADLANDS? Remember, I have 17mm hex on the 3s Typhon si I will not need any extenders.

View attachment 115406

Not sure what you mean but it's not only about the hexes size, even the 6S typhon, which comes with 17mm hexes needs extensions for the badlands.

Not sure what you mean but it's not only about the hexes size, even the 6S typhon, which comes with 17mm hexes needs extensions for the badlands.
So does the 3s typhon come with 17mm hex's my man and no they don't need adapters from what I have been told.

View attachment 115406
Personally, I think the MX28's take from the buggy speed/agility a bit too much. My preference is original Badlands 2.8 glued on Proline F11 17mm hex rims. They allow for far easier flips than stock, better ride height, and plenty of cushion. You might like the MX28's on there ?. I just feel they're better suited on the Granite or BRCC.

Personally, I think the MX28's take from the buggy speed/agility a bit too much. My preference is original Badlands 2.8 glued on Proline F11 17mm hex rims. They allow for far easier flips than stock, better ride height, and plenty of cushion. You might like the MX28's on there ?. I just feel they're better suited on the Granite or BRCC.
@Rich Duperbash - Can you still get the OG Badlands 2.8 glued on Proline F11 tires?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back