Unboxing and slow progression of my Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VelocityKR096

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
So I will be slowly hoping up my Infraction as either the 'itch' pushes or just wanting some wrench time or a little extra out of it.

I am not nearly as knowledgeable or experienced as most of you. But I do like speed, I do like shiny bits, I do like carbon.

First impressions, thing is sharp looking right out of the box.

And if any of you have seen some of my other posts you know I already funded Scorched Parts weekend getaway with all the components ordered from across the pond for this little monster of a rig.

More pics to come......
IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3500.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

I will need to let the blue loctite cure on these and then learn how to break the car down to install them.

IMG_3507.jpg

Maybe make sure those pillow balls aren't too tight/binding. I've never seen those Scorched steering knuckles in person (they look beautiful btw!) so not sure how they adjust, but I don't think they should be standing straight out- they should move around freely 🤷‍♂️

Maybe make sure those pillow balls aren't too tight/binding. I've never seen those Scorched steering knuckles in person (they look beautiful btw!) so not sure how they adjust, but I don't think they should be standing straight out- they should move around freely 🤷‍♂️

They are free moving. I wasnt sure how 'loose' or 'play' they should have. If they are supposed to flop around like gravity will allow them to roll in the socket then someone please chime in.

They are free moving. I wasnt sure how 'loose' or 'play' they should have. If they are supposed to flop around like gravity will allow them to roll in the socket then someone please chime in.
Yep, I like em to be snug/free moving but not too floppy or too tight. It's kind of a fine line that you'll get a better feeling for after a bit 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back