Unbreakable Body needs a Spoiler!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey all! Just trying to get some ideas of some different types of spoilers that would be a good fit for a body style like this. Should I just stick with the Arrma style spoilers and figure out a way to mount one of those with the body? In the end trying to see how much, if any, help a spoiler on that body would be. Appreciate your help!

For some idea of the body to work with...

Bugatti rear.jpg
BugattiRear2.jpg

That’s a really nice looking body by the way. Most of the time the dimensions are a little weird or the wheels don’t line up perfectly but that one looks great.

A spoiler I made for my Jag body. I could help design and print one for his if desired. Also, @Camaroboy383 is probably the board expert at these types of designs.
Let me know what the cost is for replacing your plastic and I would love to try out printed spoiler!! :love: ? ?

Do you think it would need a little more angle in the center or you thinking that helps with less drag, couple more potential mph's? :unsure:

It needs this... HoBao Hyper GTB Rear Spoiler H90066 ?
That would absolutely be a great one to play around with as well. See how much change happens with the different designs maybe? (y)
Can I ask what brand and model body that is?? :cool:
Yea as others have stated, probodyrc on ebay, ships from Russia. May take a bit to get! I should be getting mine this first week of April... Depending on our postal service.

Last edited:
Hey all! Just trying to get some ideas of some different types of spoilers that would be a good fit for a body style like this. Should I just stick with the Arrma style spoilers and figure out a way to mount one of those with the body? In the end trying to see how much, if any, help a spoiler on that body would be. Appreciate your help!

For some idea of the body to work with...

View attachment 72120View attachment 72121

im surprised they don't come with a wing or at least offer one? ? a wing can be designed with a little effort for sure.. that hobao wing looks pretty nice though..to deal with the raised body lines of the rear portion you could cut notches into the wing so it rests flat against the body for mounting.. a cardboard mock up of the base as stated would for sure be ideal so it can be measured..?

Let me know what the cost is for replacing your plastic and I would love to try out printed spoiler!! :love: ? ?

Do you think it would need a little more angle in the center or you thinking that helps with less drag, couple more potential mph's? :unsure:

That would absolutely be a great one to play around with as well. See how much change happens with the different designs maybe? (y)

Yea as others have stated, probodyrc on ebay, ships from Russia. May take a bit to get! I should be getting mine this first week of April... Depending on our postal service.
The shipping would likely cost more than the material ??? A whole 1kg spool of filament is $25. That wing with supports was prob a 1/4 spool. So probably well under $10 in material.

If you want me to design something, shoot me a PM with dimensions and I will draw something up and let you critique it. If we come up with something you like, I can print it up and mail it out ??

I am just sitting at home mostly these days.

The shipping would likely cost more than the material ??? A whole 1kg spool of filament is $25. That wing with supports was prob a 1/4 spool. So probably well under $10 in material.

If you want me to design something, shoot me a PM with dimensions and I will draw something up and let you critique it. If we come up with something you like, I can print it up and mail it out ??

I am just sitting at home mostly these days.

if you guys need any help im here whenever you need... ? @jondilly1974 has gotten very good at the design aspect of things as well as printing.. im sure he's got this and will look sweet.. ? keep that profile low and tight it will be awsome! ?

I have a couple of those HoBao wings for an upcoming project it's really quite wide and nice looking..?
I'm sure it would suit that Russian body really well..??

Off to Ebay to buy a new body me thinks ???

Last edited:
https://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/supersonic-speed-run-clear-body.asp

Proline's new body just gives it a duck-bill and vertical stabilizers. Personally, I'd go for something like the super gt cars with super wide spoilers and winglets that hug the body... bonus points for carbon fiber goosenecks.

Or this... https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91bkxam--oL._AC_SX522_.jpg
Hmmm. I do like the looks of those! The style in the picture is particularly fine looking ? ?

Appreciate the ideas sir!

Plz do post pic’s when you find one.
I have the same body for my infraction and would like to maybe add a wing also. ?

Plz do post pic’s when you find one.
I have the same body for my infraction and would like to maybe add a wing also. ?
Will do brother! It looks like I have to wait till I get it to get some measurements from it now. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back