Felony Upgrades and opinion's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
So I woke up this beautiful Sat to my poor felony still chilling on the table where I left it 2 days ago, I pulled it out of the shadows where it has lurked for the last few months.. felt as though it was asking my why I didn't love it anymore 🥺

So I ask.. what's your guys opinions on upgrading it, I'm not rich but is it really worth it!? Honestly I try not to bash it hard just cuz they are so expensive.. so I try to treat it like a Kardashian!! 😵‍💫

Well I decided to jump on the internet and see what I could dig up, and now I know and remember why she went in the closet when I blew the front tire a few months back!! 😡 To conceal the temptation and create distance.. outta sight outta mind!!

I want all these Scorched parts and basherqueen goodies.. these Treal pieces and M2C machined..
They got CF, they got titanium, they got the all mighty heavens..
This could turn into a couple G easy if you look at prices.. talk me out of it!!😱

IMG_20230318_105453539~2.jpg

IMG_20230318_111859769_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
So I woke up this beautiful Sat to my poor felony still chilling on the table where I left it 2 days ago, I pulled it out of the shadows where it has lurked for the last few months.. felt as though it was asking my why I didn't love it anymore 🥺

So I ask.. what's your guys opinions on upgrading it, I'm not rich but is it really worth it!? Honestly I try not to bash it hard just cuz they are so expensive.. so I try to treat it like a Kardashian!! 😵‍💫

Well I decided to jump on the internet and see what I could dig up, and now I know and remember why she went in the closet when I blew the front tire a few months back!! 😡 To conceal the temptation and create distance.. outta sight outta mind!!

I want all these Scorched parts and basherqueen goodies.. these Treal pieces and M2C machined..
They got CF, they got titanium, they got the all mighty heavens..
This could turn into a couple G easy if you look at prices.. talk me out of it!!😱

View attachment 286357

View attachment 286358

Felony is nice. I sold mine here. What I did on mine I did not want to put a lot of money into it were lights, wing changes, other body trims...lowered the suspension some for a better stance. JKFlow did some wonderful things to his with his dremel and some imagination.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back