Vendetta 1st day out pushing it to the limit and there gos my tire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
I was so sure it was a nut I started looking for it right away. 5 minutes later no luck go back my car and this. See pic....Is this going to become a future headache?? Anything I can do to stop it? Luckily brought 3 cars with me as this happened with in 5 minutes of running it. Trying to push it to the limit. Hit 63mph

IMG_20220101_110243927.jpg

IMG_20220101_110228249_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220101_103314424_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I was so sure it was a nut I started looking for it right away. 5 minutes later no luck go back my car and this. See pic....Is this going to become a future headache?? Anything I can do to stop it? Luckily brought 3 cars with me as this happened with in 5 minutes of running it. Trying to push it to the limit. Hit 63mph

View attachment 189772

View attachment 189773

View attachment 189774
The screw just came out that holds the axle to the drives shaft? Weird

You have been a member here for a good while now and have over a thousand posts. Surely you have to know by now that THE STUB AXLES NEED THREADLOCK OUT OF THE BOX. Just sayin.......

1st vehicle with stub
You have been a member here for a good while now and have over a thousand posts. Surely you have to know by now that THE STUB AXLES NEED THREADLOCK OUT OF THE BOX. Just sayin.......
Just saying I had a Senton drive it rarely 0 zero issues. 1st time with this type of vehicle with stub axles. 3rd time driving it. I did watch Earl Morehead don't recall him doing this. But did listen to him raise the body post and check for wobbly tires. I drove 99% of the time Felony / Limitless / Infraction until very recently.

Thanks to everyone else for their productive responses.

Finished 😁
That is the first thing every YouTuber recommends, to Loctite the screw in the drive shaft that holds the axle to it. You will need a long hex to reach it. Here is a video if you don't understand. Also, that is a nice selection of cars. What is your PB?
Thank you sir. PB for speed not much , I just bash in a parking lot next door. 102 mph in a rare road driving. A few cars are capable of more like the c8 Vette pictured Max 6 combo.

1st vehicle with stub

Just saying I had a Senton drive it rarely 0 zero issues. 1st time with this type of vehicle with stub axles. 3rd time driving it. I did watch Earl Morehead don't recall him doing this. But did listen to him raise the body post and check for wobbly tires. I drove 99% of the time Felony / Limitless / Infraction until very recently.

Thanks to everyone else for their productive responses.
Id do the same to your senton axles!!

Finished 😁

Thank you sir. PB for speed not much , I just bash in a parking lot next door. 102 mph in a rare road driving. A few cars are capable of more like the c8 Vette pictured Max 6 combo.
OMG. I didn't even realize it was you, Boggs. Glad you got it figured out man!
Happens man. If I got a 6s car first I would not understand the 3s line at all. It is SO Different compared to each other. I am pretty sure he was just asking about how to just get it together and where the screw was located.(y)

Id do the same to your senton axles!!
I am converting it to a Vendetta, Senton isn't my thing. Will do that one too, so far no issues with it ever!! Why I didn't know about the axles.

Funny thing.. I have also thought about turning my V2 into a speed truck.. But i wanted to try to do it mostly stock (body and all) except for esc and motor🤯.. Maybe try to get a senton 3s record going, idk if there is one!!🏆

20211130_173016.jpg

Funny thing.. I have also thought about turning my V2 into a speed truck.. But i wanted to try to do it mostly stock (body and all) except for esc and motor🤯.. Maybe try to get a senton 3s record going, idk if there is one!!🏆

View attachment 189844
I ordered a Mustang body, the Senton would of liked awkward. But it will still a Senton at year. Keeping it 3s. I like those tires and rims. And that body. I see it needed some trimming down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back