Vendetta Vendetta canceled, whats next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaynor

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Vendetta
Personally I love the Vendetta and have may along with its big brother the Felony.

With the Vendetta being canceled are they releasing a new road car to take its place?

What is grps?

GrP is a wheel/tire company. Mostly known to make 1/8 scale onroad tires that can be used for speed running or onroad bashing. They use a 17mm hex like a traditional 1/8 would.
A vendetta that would come with a 17mm hex would be epic for the speed runners since everyone has to swap axles/ hexs in order to run grp/foam tire options.

Thank you!
These are GRPs. Note there isn't a sidewall and that strip of rubber is belted too. Eliminates ballooning and gives better control at the higher speeds. The fact Arrma didn't factor in use of these tires when the Vedrtta was drawn up is a crime.
20210822_214930-1.jpg

These are GRPs. Note there isn't a sidewall and that strip of rubber is belted too. Eliminates ballooning and gives better control at the higher speeds. The fact Arrma didn't factor in use of these tires when the Vedrtta was drawn up is a crime.
View attachment 317087

Beep Beep! Onroad sentons/ mojave's kick arse!

Beep Beep! Onroad sentons/ mojave's kick arse!
Funny you say that...turning 1 of my swb cars into a senton speedtruck...I've done a few an love building them...did a Mojave few years ago too..try an beat my 111mph senton pb..

20210710_115656.jpg

20210405_081140.jpg

20211126_092907.jpg

20211123_070739.jpg

Personally I love the Vendetta and have may along with its big brother the Felony.

With the Vendetta being canceled are they releasing a new road car to take its place?
If they release a v2 vendetta, and just a few simple upgrades are added then I can't justify spending $400 ++
. better off taking your vendetta and upgrading it .😁👍

If they release a v2 vendetta, and just a few simple upgrades are added then I can't justify spending $400 ++
. better off taking your vendetta and upgrading it .😁👍
They'll probly try an launch something similar to the the rrlarro challenge when ,if they drop anything new since the ak917 challenge did so well..lower spur gears are what arrma should be focusing on...vendetta is a amazing platform with right setup..I've been into the 150s with just system an not alot of drivetrain mods on 5s with mine..stock plastic diffs an axles..that's insane..

They'll probly try an launch something similar to the the rrlarro challenge when ,if they drop anything new since the ak917 challenge did so well..lower spur gears are what arrma should be focusing on...vendetta is a amazing platform with right setup..I've been into the 150s with just system an not alot of drivetrain mods on 5s with mine..stock plastic diffs an axles..that's insane..
I believe I saw your you tube video on the vendetta.id like to see them get away with the plastic chassis and make a new aluminum 4s platform with a center diff.new body cover and now we talking ..but if they just keep the same chassis with a few minor upgrades then I don't see this going anywhere..

I believe I saw your you tube video on the vendetta.id like to see them get away with the plastic chassis and make a new aluminum 4s platform with a center diff.new body cover and now we talking ..but if they just keep the same chassis with a few minor upgrades then I don't see this going anywhere..
Imo the plastic chassis are where it's at..I've had at least 50 high speed crashs with the plastic cars ...they crash at high speeds so well..I'm talking 150,160+ crashs with very little damage. My metal chassis cars wouldn't take near the abuse my detta has.its crazy cause metal bends an plastic flexs...

Imo the plastic chassis are where it's at..I've had at least 50 high speed crashs with the plastic cars ...they crash at high speeds so well..I'm talking 150,160+ crashs with very little damage. My metal chassis cars wouldn't take near the abuse my detta has.its crazy cause metal bends an plastic flexs...
I suppose we shall see what happens 😁👍

motor size looks limited. I wonder why arrma seem to be one of the few manufactures who typically ensure enough room for you to actually upgrade electronics if you want to?
The motor is a 2250. It’s plenty fast as is. No upgrade required.

The motor is a 2250. It’s plenty fast as is. No upgrade required.
you must be new around here! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Stock is boring, out of my whole collection I think the only stock rig I own is the Rlaaro AM 12 buggy or whatever it's called and that's only because it's basically a 2s rig and too tiny for me to care.

K- bash talking about going 150 mph with a vendetta and that was definitely not stock :cool:

Vendetta and 3s Infraction tires are just insanely expensive. 50EUR a set over here. Just too much for a low budget car. Hardly any tire alternatives out there. For a Senton or Typhon 3s a new set of tires is about 30-40EUR and they last a lot longer. I'd say easily 3-5 the runtime compared to the Vendetta and 3s Infraction.

Back