Vendetta Vendetta canceled, whats next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if lowered it would look right 😎
I raised it hoping it would look better. With it lowered it was really noticeable. I plan on putting 17mm foam tires on it, it would accentuate it being off centered.
IMG_3518.jpeg

Personally I love the Vendetta and have may along with its big brother the Felony.

With the Vendetta being canceled are they releasing a new road car to take its place?
I saw that. I have a Infraction 3s BLX which is the same exact thing except body. I love that thing. It's tons fun. But I bet Arrma is going to do a 6s style V2 Vendetta similar to Limitless but a RTR

the vendetta has two little disks in between the rear A-arms and stub axle carriers. you can switch them over to the back of the axle carrier to make your wheelbase shorter. that might fix your body problem.

Edit:
On your Vendetta, does your Mustang body line up with the rear tires? I just got mine in, and it’s noticeably off.View attachment 323457
check my above post. ^

the vendetta has two little disks in between the rear A-arms and stub axle carriers. you can switch them over to the back of the axle carrier to make your wheelbase shorter. that might fix your body problem.

Edit:

check my above post. ^
I will try this out, thank you!

I went to a hobby shop this weekend. I didn't see the GRP's but of course they had the Hoons. Thanks for the GRP info. I got to try them. But the store did have a Vendetta in the box. They are still out there.

I revived some life back into my Vendetta, and it’s been better ever since. The stock plastic differentials and input gears are bad. Unhooking the center driveline and turning one tire reveals that it is easier to turn the other tire through the diff fluid than it is to turn an unloaded input gear. The poor motor has to fight that diff to turn, robbing efficiency, and generating heat. It’s noticeably quicker since I changed out to the Arrma 4S Boost Box kit. It does cost a bit, but I highly recommend.

I revived some life back into my Vendetta, and it’s been better ever since. The stock plastic differentials and input gears are bad. Unhooking the center driveline and turning one tire reveals that it is easier to turn the other tire through the diff fluid than it is to turn an unloaded input gear. The poor motor has to fight that diff to turn, robbing efficiency, and generating heat. It’s noticeably quicker since I changed out to the Arrma 4S Boost Box kit. It does cost a bit, but I highly recommend.

Just an FYI, you can get those diffs for 35 a piece on ebay from breakers. Sorry to let you know afterwards, but maybe that'll help the next guy.
Search 4s diffs.

Just an FYI, you can get those diffs for 35 a piece on ebay from breakers. Sorry to let you know afterwards, but maybe that'll help the next guy.
Search 4s diffs.
I think that only gets you the diff itself, and not even the input gear. This is the full assembly and comes out cheaper than even JRC.

Here you go. I thought it was free shipping, must have been another listing.

View attachment 347254
That’s not a bad deal, it could save you a few $. It would definitely be a better deal if they didn’t almost double shipping when you add a second one.

Back