Vendetta Vendetta canceled, whats next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly a lot of folks dislike the Vendetta body. I was never a fan. After watching @K-BASH and his wild adventures with them the looks grew on me.
The Infraction is awesome looking but the options for the 2 models sucks. The brushed one is cheap enough but ungodly slow. The blx Infraction is way over priced to me which is why I never got one.
If I were to go Infraction it would be with a mega since I'd be upgrading all that stuff anyway.
Up in your neck of woods today

20230818_065309.jpg

The Vendetta should have been a Mustang or so. Or at least the spoiler should have been attached to the chassis and made from the normal Arrma plastic. Was not made for abuse of any kind.

The Vendetta should have been a Mustang or so. Or at least the spoiler should have been attached to the chassis and made from the normal Arrma plastic. Was not made for abuse of any kind.
Yeah but folks wanted it to be fast.

Lol just a poke at Ford.

I bought the Infraction Mega and did a bunch of stuff to it. In retrospect, I should've just bought the Vendetta since that's basically what I ended up with after upgrading the Mega. I just didn't like the Vendetta body. Honestly, I don't really like any of the Arrma bodies (as you can see below, I replace them on most of my cars). So when the Vendetta went on sale for $199, I bought one and ordered the Pro-Line painted body the same day. I think it looks awesome with this body, and my neighborhood is small enough that the Vendetta is plenty fast right off the shelf. So to me, $199 Vendetta + painted 'stang body = perfect daily driver.

20230821_072803.jpg

20230821_072738.jpg

20230821_072839.jpg

My question is... If they did or are discontinuing the Vendetta, will or are they discontinuing the Infraction as well?
One thing I've hated for my 30ish years in the hobby is not being certain that a models parts will continue to be available. That is and has always been my only attraction to traxxas. They literally make the same crap from 30 years ago so its extremely easy to find parts for about anything they have made and they are cheap as crap also.
Will Arrma continue the Vendetta and Infraction with updated models? If I was certain they were id buy an Infraction 3s for sure to build.
Just buy a 3s Infraction body for your current 3s Detta. Maybe paint one up to make it different. All your own....

>>>> And consider a 1/7 platform instead. A 1/7 Lim/Infr. Much more popular and not going anywhere, or being discontinued. Where I would put my coin into at this point. A better mature platform. Move it up a notch. Don't put all your apples into the 4x4 platform. Get out of your 4x4 comfort zone. It is just a stepping stone to the better Arrma platforms.

>>>> And consider a 1/7 platform instead. A 1/7 Lim/Infr. Much more popular and not going anywhere, or being discontinued. Where I would put my coin into at this point. A better mature platform. Move it up a notch. Don't put all your apples into the 4x4 platform. Get out of your 4x4 comfort zone. It is just a stepping stone to the better Arrma platforms.

I don't mean any disrespect but I am not limiting myself with a 4x4 platform. I own legit 1/8 scale rigs and I have ran them since my first one in 2002-2003.
I have owned Many Many higher end things then an Arrma 3s. That doesn't change the fact that I still like them. There is nothing wrong with liking a "lower end" model also.. not in my book anyway. I've been doing this around 30 years now man.
This is my problem here.. telling someone with 30 years of experience what they should or shouldn't be doing or spending thier money on. If I wanted something else, I'd buy something else.

I do relate.....No harm no foul at my end.
Try 35+ years ('88) and I never put the hobby down. 19 models later, here I am. Started exclusively at the track.
I get ya.:)
We are talking Arrma Models......

Last edited:
Limitless is just pretty limited as a street basher because of the minimum 26T size pinion with 47T pinion. (Stock 39T). 47T spur and 26T is 54mph on 4s. 81mph on 6s = needs a lot of cooling. Hope they'll work on some center diff and different motor mount for the Limitless to improve options.
Lies detected!!! :ROFLMAO: :cool: (y)

All you need is a lower kv motor which is better for this type of bashing anyway imo. I had 1460kv 5692 can in that video. Now I have castle 2028 1100kv and it's even better, I can do that all day. Motor mount is also pretty good imo, Sucks you need the optional 56 series motor plate for 20$ but meh, small price to pay to fit a big block. The most annoying thing is the battery size you're limited too. I cut the end off the trays to fit slightly bigger ones. It's a great basher though and I actually prefer it to my v1.

Last edited:
Personally I love the Vendetta and have may along with its big brother the Felony.

With the Vendetta being canceled are they releasing a new road car to take its place?
Based on the email I just got from amain, there's a new Vendetta on the way...

I had my Vendetta out today for the first time in a while. I probably have less than 10 packs total thru it. I thought I broke it after 10 - 15 minutes, but it was just flashing the red LVC cuz I was bashing it too hard on the speed gearing. I will split the pinion difference before I run it next time, and run a bigger MaH pack.

Hmm I didn't get that email 🤔
I placed an order for a Vendetta at the sale price a couple of weeks (or so) ago, knowing it was going to be backordered.

I got an email from them yesterday saying that my order was being canceled because Arrma didn't have any more inventory to ship to them and they wouldn't be able to fill the order. They apologized, and said when they get the new ones in stock (they even gave part numbers) to give them a call and they will sell it to me for the same price that they had the older version on sale for.

They probably just got themselves a lifelong customer. I knew I was rolling the dice when I placed the order, and their response was more than generous.

I can't keep shiot stock very long.i did just run 94mph with my 2 week old 199 detta..I only swapped stock esc for mmx6s an 26/50 speed gearing.4s hit in neighborhood..

View attachment 317304

View attachment 317305

View attachment 317306

View attachment 317307

This is just my opinion here, but if your plan is going 100+ mph, it's better just to step up to the Limitless. Your options for the Vendetta are rather Limited compared to the Limitless (see what I did there 🤣), and it's rather light for a speed run car. Quite a few parts that come stock on the Limitless, are after market purchases on the Vendetta. The slipper clutch is only there because this shares the drivetrain with the off-road models, on-road doesn't need or want it. If you're planning on ripping the motor and ESC out, might as well just be putting a fresh set in on a Limitless.

Last edited:
This is just my opinion here, but if your plan is going 100+ mph, it's better just to step up to the Limitless. Your options for the Vendetta are rather limited compared to the Limitless, and it's rather light for a speed run car. Quite a few parts that come stock on the Limitless, are after market purchases on the Vendetta. The slipper clutch is only there because this shares the drivetrain with the off-road models, on-road doesn't need or want it. If you're planning on ripping the motor and ESC out, might as well just be putting a fresh set in on a Limitless.
Ive got multiple speedrun cars,3 metal chassis swb,vte2 ive ran all length chassis..im enjoying doing what ive never seen anyone do like push the vendetta on 2s...the detta is capable of much higher speeds than any metal chassis car is just everyone thinks like you,why throw a bunch of $ in a cheap car????cause noone has ever done it.thats why im doing it an i. Haveing a blast smash world records thatll probly stand forever on this platform.
I got 600 views in 24hrs so people are also enjoying it..

Ive got multiple speedrun cars,3 metal chassis swb,vte2 ive ran all length chassis..im enjoying doing what ive never seen anyone do like push the vendetta on 2s...the detta is capable of much higher speeds than any metal chassis car is just everyone thinks like you,why throw a bunch of $ in a cheap car????cause noone has ever done it.thats why im doing it an i. Haveing a blast smash world records thatll probly stand forever on this platform.
I got 600 views in 24hrs so people are also enjoying it..
Ain't nothing wrong with having some fun! Certainly give you points for doing something unique. My point is, by the time you drop a bunch of money into this platform to get it to 100+, you could've got yourself a Limitless, which people are taking 200+

Back