Mojave VERSION 2!? MOJAVE 6S V2 4WD BLX Desert Truck with Spektrum Firma RTR, Green/Black

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickerz

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I just saw this on Horizon's website...

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...-truck-with-spektrum-firma-rtr/ARA7604V2.html

So I guess upgraded electronics with other stuff. Will the new BLX black/gray body fit this for the V1 Mojave? I'm just not a fan of the red and green bodies...

Key Features​

• Updated with Spektrum™ components and Smart compatible
  • 60+ MPH (97km/h) speeds achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo battery and the optional pinion gear included
  • EXB compatible front brace
  • Large volume waterproof receiver box
  • Ready-to-run - just install a charged 4 cell or 6 cell LiPo battery of your choice

In The Box​

• ARRMA® MOJAVE™ 6S BLX 1/7 Desert Truck RTR
  • Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart 4S/6S ESC (installed)
  • Spektrum ™ Firma ™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor with ARRMA® Heatsink (installed)
  • Spektrum ™ S652 Metal-Geared Digital Servo (installed)
  • Spektrum ™ SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver (installed)
  • Spektrum ™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
  • Product Manual

Due out November...
LdNkNtP6PmE9DbuFBa3GWomGzhWrAQG8AudmxurEB7p2mlcoO9AClQnS32XNzwVbr5-i5-Q5AEWUmeQKRXOXDiwp4dy2JL9uM1-qdsr45EmgVb2AjD4mJETnYgHewxG9ciogPaFvYcE=w2400

the firma 150 is no different from the old blx system if anything more of a pain in the ass to deal with manually updating the thing. maybe the new radio will be better than the stx2 ..servo looks different too

The Firma 150 does have more adjustability than the BLX185 (25-100% brake vs 25-50%) and also adds 7.4V BEC, adjustable reverse strength and motor timing that the BLX185 does not have.

Great rtr now even better, Too bad they didn’t upgrade the color...yikes
Are there any other companies that make bodies for this truck?

I want to like this truck a lot more but the Red & Yellowish/Green color schemes are just not my favorite. The person who authorized these body schemes needs to be fired - lol! The body that comes on the EXB is fine but was hoping for better variety on this truck.

Great rtr now even better, Too bad they didn’t upgrade the color...yikes
Color is

I want to like this truck a lot more but the Red & Yellowish/Green color schemes are just not my favorite. The person who authorized these body schemes needs to be fired - lol! The body that comes on the EXB is fine but was hoping for better variety on this truck.
Arrma makes other body colors that are nice. https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA411005 https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA411004

I guess so. The Mojo is great form and function but compare it looks wise to losi and it’s a toy. Those wheels, come on now. Great truck but it’s not going to win any beauty contest. They did far better with the exb version color.

The cage is very much integrated into the body so Idk about other bodies. Maybe paint a clear one. The exb and the silver/blue one look better. Too bad you have to buy the silver one separate. Not cool that they made the best color in a body you have to buy separate for 120$...

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back