Weather check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! That's a huge difference, but I am soooooo jealous.
We have bipolar weather here. We have a saying that if you don't like the weather wait 15 minutes it will change.
Our area actually holds world records for temperature change.

"Spearfish holds the world record for the fastest recorded temperature change. On January 22, 1943, at about 7:30 a.m. MST, the temperature in Spearfish was −4 °F (−20 °C). The Chinook wind picked up speed rapidly, and two minutes later (7:32 a.m.) the temperature was +45 °F (7 °C)."

https://www.weathernationtv.com/news/day-spearfish-south-dakota-set-world-record/

84 here in SouthCarolina. Welcome change from high 90’s and humidity.

20200907_104821.jpg

90's and windy saturday (with raging forest fire), 80's and kinda mellow yesterday, 40 and starting to snow on the ashes of my cousin's house today.

The fires certainly aren't helping our temps any. Todays air quality was the worst it's been this year, the sun is just an orange dot in the sky. My niece had to evacuate her home yesterday, still don't know if it's gone or not. I would love some rain right now.

Denver set 8 new hot and cold records in last 5 days. They hit 101F a couple days ago, now it's snowing. Monday had a 63 degree swing.

Mid day

image.jpg

The fires certainly aren't helping our temps any. Todays air quality was the worst it's been this year, the sun is just an orange dot in the sky. My niece had to evacuate her home yesterday, still don't know if it's gone or not. I would love some rain right now.
How are things in your area?

Denver set 8 new hot and cold records in last 5 days. They hit 101F a couple days ago, now it's snowing. Monday had a 63 degree swing.
Welcome to the land where you can get sunburn and frostbite all in the same week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back