Weather check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New York----"dark and cloudy, chance for a drive by!!!!"
Stay safe all!!

Is it bad that I'm excited the temp tomorrow is only supposed to be 96°F ? Looks like I might get some time to work on my Border Patrol paintjob this weekend, I think it's going to be to smokey to go out and play. The smoke really tears up my throat. Right now everything smells like a wet ashtray.

119080012_10158901399982948_9088715265756491153_o.jpg

We had a bit of a heat wave in the uk about a month ago man it gets so hot in London ;(
So I did run my Kraton 6s it was about 30 Celsius
I made a bit of rookie mistake the batteries got so hot they puffed up badly that was £90 down the drain ?

Another tropical storm entered the Gulf and headed this way, again, may turn into a hurricane, lucky me!

The weather just isn't being user friendly this year. :oops:
It's 2020, at this point Godzilla, King Kong and an alien invasion wouldn't surprise anyone.

Too smokey to go out and play, probably spend some time doing general maintenance on my rc's.

Last edited:
We won't be lucky this time, will definately feel this one. Went to grocery, jacked up my hotrod and 4 wheeler, putting my RCs in the attic. Have to still pick up stuff outside, hope to get that done before the rain. Big Saints game today, I can't wait till this year is over, I'm tapped out!

We won't be lucky this time, will definately feel this one. Went to grocery, jacked up my hotrod and 4 wheeler, putting my RCs in the attic. Have to still pick up stuff outside, hope to get that done before the rain. Big Saints game today, I can't wait till this year is over, I'm tapped out!
HANG IN THERE!!!!

No it really isn’t, in England Uk we’re expecting another heatwave oh and it’s may rest days when the weather is predicted to Be 29,c Can’t risk loosing anymore batteries I buy known brands, I have placed an order For 6x 3s from China 4Zop and 2 youmme paid about £110 for the lot .
Uk price for one 3s about £45

Memphis, TN, and we still hitting the 95+ deg with high humidity.....so excited that this week will drop in the low 80's.... can get the Infraction and Felony out....been too much heat...

Looks like we will get direct hit by a Catagory 1 hurricaine early Tuesday morning, it's 115 miles Southwest of mouth of Mississippi River right now. Moving slow, so will get winds and rain for a long duration which is not good, estimated rainfall up to 15+ inches at landfall which is crazy. Weather service has not pinpointed landfall yet because these storms wobble alot, either way we will get high storm surge, so hoping it tracks more east to keep us on the better side of the storm. Schools, city services, etc. all closed. Mandatory evacuation in low lying and coastal areas, and shelters open. Hope we make out ok!

Looks like we will get direct hit by a Catagory 1 hurricaine early Tuesday morning, it's 115 miles Southwest of mouth of Mississippi River right now. Moving slow, so will get winds and rain for a long duration which is not good, estimated rainfall up to 15+ inches at landfall which is crazy. Weather service has not pinpointed landfall yet because these storms wobble alot, either way we will get high storm surge, so hoping it tracks more east to keep us on the better side of the storm. Schools, city services, etc. all closed. Mandatory evacuation in low lying and coastal areas, and shelters open. Hope we make out ok!

Ohh geez, and I’m complaining about UK weather . Best of luck .

92F today, supposed to get down to the mid 80's by the end of the week, now if we could only get rid of the smoke.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back