Well color me impressed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hector_Fisher

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
The bread trick actually works...

I've heard legends about this trick and thought "wow that sound too stupid to actually work."

Consider my position changed on how stupid it has to be to actually work. And guess whose looking like the stupid one now? :unsure:

20220929_202023.jpg

20220929_202227.jpg

the power of hydraulics is a wonderful thing... ;).. grease works in a similar way..(y)
I mean, not gonna lie, about 10 minutes after I started and nothing was happening and bread was just oozing out around the rotor shaft, I thought "wow, am I really that gullible....???"

The bread trick actually works...

I've heard legends about this trick and thought "wow that sound too stupid to actually work."

Consider my position changed on how stupid it has to be to actually work. And guess whose looking like the stupid one now? :unsure:

View attachment 246832

View attachment 246833

So, wouldn't a simple piece of old scrotch-brite sponge work the same?

Why waste perfectly good bread to pop a small bearing?
You know how many starving little children you could feed with that in the world...

So, wouldn't a simple piece of old scrotch-brite sponge work the same?

Why waste perfectly good bread to pop a small bearing?
You know how many starving little children you could feed with that in the world...
I'm ashamed. I should have been thinking of the children....

Well, I'm a bit embarrassed myself..
I had dinner not long ago and now your wonder bread photo is making me Hungry again.
Am I selfish to go eat more food?

beavis.gif

Last edited:
Well, I'm a bit embarrassed myself..
I had dinner not long ago and now your wonder bread photo is making me Hungry again.
Am I selfish to go eat more food?
True we can help the problems in this world...but remember that you didn't cause them.
Hungry? Don't feel bad for having food to eat.
just my take:)

I mean, not gonna lie, about 10 minutes after I started and nothing was happening and bread was just oozing out around the rotor shaft, I thought "wow, am I really that gullible....???"
That looks like wheat, wheat takes considerably longer. Try sourdough next time.

Don’t worry about the slice of bread I’m sure we all could feel way more ashamed by the amount we spend on our rc hobby each year and how many that could feed
But I regress the government wastes enough to feed millions every day

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back