Felony Well !! That escalated Quickly!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0293.jpeg
IMG_0294.jpeg

Well poop !!!!
These V2 shafts are roughly an inch to short !!!
Long day ….
Just opened package to see if they were correct length and
No mas

I’ll get a. Accurate measurement on center shafts hopefully someone can tell me what shafts I need ….
Sniffles 😢

What shafts are 145-146 mm ?????

Last edited:
The center spool I got off classifieds but don’t know what brand …..
I’m pretty dead set on running this same length front and rear center shaft !!!
Should I just get the ram jam limitless V2 spool ?
I may send ram jam an email and see what they say. Dammit Burgandy.!!!!

View attachment 350297View attachment 350298
Well poop !!!!
These V2 shafts are roughly an inch to short !!!
Long day ….
Just opened package to see if they were correct length and
No mas

I’ll get a. Accurate measurement on center shafts hopefully someone can tell me what shafts I need ….
Sniffles 😢

What shafts are 145-146 mm ?????
I can try measure some tomorrow if it helps

I can try measure some tomorrow if it helps
That would help !!!!

It appears I need 5.750 from ball end to ball end ?
I feel weird typing that …. lol

Someone once told me
“Reading is fundamental”

It says here on JBI website , if I’m reading correctly, that the 2nd set of mounting holes “utilizes 2 long Kraton drive shafts “
IMG_0298.jpeg

Last edited:
Can anyone get me a length on a “long “ 6s Kraton center driveshaft?
I believe those are the 135MM shafts. I’ve got 2 I can send your way.
IMG_4877.jpeg

I also came to drop off this sexy picture. Just installed the Integy front number support. Not sure if you can see my smile in the reflection 😁

IMG_4875.jpeg

I believe those are the 135MM shafts. I’ve got 2 I can send your way.View attachment 350443

I also came to drop off this sexy picture. Just installed the Integy front number support. Not sure if you can see my smile in the reflection 😁

View attachment 350444
Those look like they will work ?!?!??
are those factory Kraton center long shafts ?
How much ?

Those look like they will work ?!?!??
are those factory Kraton center long shafts ?
How much ?
They are Kraton centers. I got them as part of a JRC pack, but I’m running a FT and BR7, so I only needed the front/rears to upgrade them to Kraton hubs. Free if you pay for the padded envelope.

Curious…..

Does anyone have one of these IronMan center spools ?

If so what is length from cup to cup ?
Wondering if this would work with the already purchased Lim V2 center shafts instead of trying to find the Kraton center shafts to work with the spool o already have ???

Seems like there would be less of an angle using the longer Kraton shafts and the short spool I currently have ????
If that makes sense ???

Opinions
Thoughts

IMG_0321.jpeg

4am
Wake up thinking….what are “Long Kraton” driveshafts ??

Why is my current center spool short unlike all the other center spool offerings
Which look like 3 -4 inches long ?

Would it be mo better to use the current “short” center spool” and the “long Kraton center shafts” ?? as the angle from the center spool to the diff cup wouldn’t be as steep as using the Lim V2 shafts ??

Should I just say fug it and get a Pinocchio trident complete spool and shafts ?
But ???
Will the Pinocchio spool be the correct length for the provided 2nd mounting location on the JBI chassis???
Who has the answers?

Son of a motherless goat 🐐!!!!!!!
IMG_0322.jpeg

Curious…..

Does anyone have one of these IronMan center spools ?

If so what is length from cup to cup ?
Wondering if this would work with the already purchased Lim V2 center shafts instead of trying to find the Kraton center shafts to work with the spool o already have ???

Seems like there would be less of an angle using the longer Kraton shafts and the short spool I currently have ????
If that makes sense ???

Opinions
Thoughts

View attachment 350896
I’ll get a measurement for you later today. It should be exactly the same as the stock Lim V2 spool.

@Ron Burgandy Let me know if you need an individual kraton shaft or custom cobination of titanium shafts. Thanks for the support, I appreciate it very much! I'm glad you are enjoying my parts!
Well hell yes that is frikin Customer Service rite there !!!!!!!
Dayum !!!!

I appreciate your post in my measly little thread here …
And definitely I’m glad to know that I can get custom shafts. If I need them !!
that was one of my concerns ..
Once I confirm, the 135 mm shafts will work with my current set up. I will try that first.
If I’m semi satisfied with the angle of the 135 shafts from center spool to the diff drive cups
I’ll go that route and get 2 , 135 Ti center shafts .
And as soon as you’re back in stock of your titanium wheel hexes, I’ll grab some of them as well. Hell I’ll just give you my debit card. 😀😀
Thanks again
RFB

4am
Wake up thinking….what are “Long Kraton” driveshafts ??

Why is my current center spool short unlike all the other center spool offerings
Which look like 3 -4 inches long ?

Would it be mo better to use the current “short” center spool” and the “long Kraton center shafts” ?? as the angle from the center spool to the diff cup wouldn’t be as steep as using the Lim V2 shafts ??

Should I just say fug it and get a Pinocchio trident complete spool and shafts ?
But ???
Will the Pinocchio spool be the correct length for the provided 2nd mounting location on the JBI chassis???
Who has the answers?

Son of a motherless goat 🐐!!!!!!!View attachment 350935
They’re talking about the 135mm rear shaft of the Kraton - ARAC4033

Up late doing some therapeutic organizing 😁
IMG_4943.jpeg

IMG_0392.jpeg

IMG_0395.jpeg
IMG_0396.jpeg

Received the Ram Jam 2 x 135mm center bones 🦴!!!!!
Ti lower front and rear hinge pins ..
And Ti upper hinge pins !!
Man, those 135 mm center shafts fit perfect!!!
They are smaller ID shaft than the previous shafts I had but I think they’ll be just fine maybe lol

I had a few minutes to wrench
Got all the above mentioned parts installed still a few things to do I go on my eighth maiden voice or something …
Woot
The angle of the 135 mm shafts in my opinion is Moe betta
They’re almost perfectly straight I said almost
Thanks Ram Jam for hooking me up with the two 135 shafts for the Felonaction!!!

Back