What’s For Dessert? 🥧🤤

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping a spice cake will be appearing from out of the oven later today, but dang that apple pie looks good. I am so ready for our fall menu, but it's still in the freakin' 90's.

Tip of the day.. use Haralson apple’s 😉

That's what we grew up on. Several trees at dad's place. Hands down the best apple ever. Until the U of M came out with the Sweetango and the honeycrisp. Give those a try. Dang.

Last weekend dad brought over an apple cobbler. He cut a piece and put it in a bowl. I looked at him funny and he gave me a wicked grin. Pulls out a bottle of caramel machiatto coffee creamer. Holy poop! I had 2 pieces. lol.

I stole a jelly bean from my son last night
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

@Hammer Down - One Wally World I went to didn't have the Swiss cake ones and I never got back out to a diff store. I'll grab it tomorrow. (y)

@Hammer Down - One Wally World I went to didn't have the Swiss cake ones and I never got back out to a diff store. I'll grab it tomorrow. (y)

Right on, I’ve still got some apple pie left to tide me over. 😉👍

I would try it. No promises on finishing it but I would give it a try.
Google here I come!:LOL:
I'm telling you man, this stuff is the mother's udders. If you like regular vanilla pudding, you'd love this.

Semolina pudding for me this AM :)
View attachment 249269
OK thanks Google.
OK this thing sounds good AF!
I read you can make it to the same consistency as rice pudding by baking.
I would be all over this thing!
Now I need to google a German store here in Washington:giggle:(y)

OK thanks Google.
OK this thing sounds good AF!
I read you can make it to the same consistency as rice pudding by baking.
I would be all over this thing!
Now I need to google a German store here in Washington:giggle:(y)
1665378505367.png
:LOL: !!!

Yeah it has a stiffer consistency than your run of the mill pudding and a slightly grainy texture.

@Hammer Down -

Swiss Rolls.
"Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream"
20221011_124323.jpg

...meh....I'm not crazy about chocolate ice cream, so that right there was a bad start for me! 😂 The cake pieces were yummy!

I do give it to them though, every one I have tried, they did a great job capturing/matching the snack cake flavor!! (y)

What did you think?

And since it's Fall, I say next we try the Pumpkin Delights one. ☺️
20221011_125013.jpg

@Hammer Down -

Swiss Rolls.
"Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream"
View attachment 249531
...meh....I'm not crazy about chocolate ice cream, so that right there was a bad start for me! 😂 The cake pieces were yummy!

I do give it to them though, every one I have tried, they did a great job capturing/matching the snack cake flavor!! (y)

What did you think?

And since it's Fall, I say next we try the Pumpkin Delights one. ☺️
View attachment 249532
@Hammer Down - Morning sir! We're you able to try the Swiss Rolls ice cream? Curious what you thought. :unsure:😁✌️

Back