What’s For Dessert? 🥧🤤

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing all this starts me thinking on this. Once I start eating that I can't stop, now I'm drooling on my desk.
1665668078015.png

@Hammer Down - Morning sir! We're you able to try the Swiss Rolls ice cream? Curious what you thought. :unsure:😁✌️
Yea sorry bro, been kinda busy..

I’m a huge chocolate ice cream fan! But that’s not regular chocolate.. 🤔 the cake pieces weren’t helping either. This one is a definite pass!! I agree that they do an excellent job of capturing each flavor into the ice cream tho. 👌

I’ll get some pumpkin delights if I can find it. Recently they seem to have an abundance of the Christmas one. 🤷‍♂️

Yea sorry bro, been kinda busy..

I’m a huge chocolate ice cream fan! But that’s not regular chocolate.. 🤔 the cake pieces weren’t helping either. This one is a definite pass!! I agree that they do an excellent job of capturing each flavor into the ice cream tho. 👌

I’ll get some pumpkin delights if I can find it. Recently they seem to have an abundance of the Christmas one. 🤷‍♂️
Lol....o no worries at all. (y)

That's funny. My son was with my wife when she got the swiss roll one and he said "Might as well get that Christmas one, ya know he's gonna try that too" :ROFLMAO: 😂 So I have that too. Go ahead and grab that if u want, that's all they got. (y)

Seeing all this starts me thinking on this. Once I start eating that I can't stop, now I'm drooling on my desk.
View attachment 249772
Yeah, salted caramel anything. Not a huge fan of yogurt. Aldis get's this salted caramel greek yogurt once in a while. OMG!

Oh, BTW, I was at the dollar store last week... They had some Birthday cake ice cream. Grabbed a couple small containers. Figured I'd taste it and report to you folks. Big mistake. First, it was bright blue and didn't really taste like cake. Second, my morning constitutional was bright green. Neon green, in fact! No, I did not take pics! Craziest thing I've ever seen. You've been warned.

This weeks Little Debbie flavor was Christmas Tree Cakes! 🎄🍰

Ooooo so good. 🤤 Much better than the Zebra cake one. Crunchy sprinkles, small cake pieces and the strawberry streaks throughout are heaven! This is def my #2 so far behind the PB one!! (y) 😁

20221016_213037.jpg

This weeks Little Debbie flavor was Christmas Tree Cakes! 🎄🍰

Ooooo so good. 🤤 Much better than the Zebra cake one. Crunchy sprinkles, small cake pieces and the strawberry streaks throughout are heaven! This is def my #2 so far behind the PB one!! (y) 😁

View attachment 250470
I’ll have to get some tomorrow cause I totally spaced it out today. 😫

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what’s-for-dessert-🥧🤤.44735/post-807798

Well, looks like @Hammer Down lost the "Sugar Duel"! :ROFLMAO: He's been slackin'!! 😜

I've tried all the Little Debbie snack Ice cream pints except for the following:
  • Star Crunch (haven't seen it but NEED IT!! 🤤
  • Sparkling Strawberry Unicorn Cake (same--gotta be yummy!!)
  • Cosmic Brownie (My Wally World's been out recently, but I've seen it there before)

Here's the one's I tried in order of my favorites.

1. Nutty Bars - "Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl" - Loved it! I love anything PB. The fudge was sooo good. Ate it in 1 sitting! 😜
  2. Strawberry Shortcake Rolls - "White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl" - Soo good. Not too sweet. The strawberry swirl was yu-a-my!!!!! - Again-Ate it in 1 sitting!! 🤷‍♂️
  3. Christmas Tree Cakes - (last year flavor) - "Vanilla Ice Cream with Golden Cake Chunks, Holiday Sprinkles and Red Icing" - LOVED IT!!! Man, I might have a sweet tooth. The icing is so sweet, but not overwhelming mixed with the rest. Ate in 2 sittings (but that was HARD to do!! 🤤:ROFLMAO:
  4. Zebra Cakes - "White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl" - This one was really sweet and at first didn't like it too much, but it grew on me. - Finished in about 3-4 sittings
  5. Honey Buns - "Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl" - Pretty good. The cinnamon flavor was good. The honey bun pieces were......different. - Finished in about 2-3 sittings
  6. Oatmeal Creme Pie - "Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses" - Not too bad if you like the oatmeal creme pie snacks. I could only eat a wee bit at a time. Finished in about 4-5 sittings
  7. Swiss Rolls - "Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream" - Ugh--too chocolatey for me. The whip cream swirl was weird tasting. It's still in the freezer as no one in the house will finish it. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
  8. Pumpkin Delight - "Pumpkin flavored ice cream with spiced cookie swirl" - Bleh--Not a fan of pumpkin flavored anything---unless it's a pumpkin pie. The weird crystal-like thingies were just weird. The spiced cookie flavor.................not a fan. I had a few bites an was done with it. My wife loves pumpkin flavored sh!t and ate the rest in 1 sitting.
Well, that's my review. Please don't share this with my dentist! 😝😂🤫

They really did a great job capturing the snack cakes flavor in the ice cream. I enjoyed the taste testing and will be on the search for some Star crunch ones!!! 👍✌️😁

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what’s-for-dessert-🥧🤤.44735/post-807798

Well, looks like @Hammer Down lost the "Sugar Duel"! :ROFLMAO: He's been slackin'!! 😜

I've tried all the Little Debbie snack Ice cream pints except for the following:
  • Star Crunch (haven't seen it but NEED IT!! 🤤
  • Sparkling Strawberry Unicorn Cake (same--gotta be yummy!!)
  • Cosmic Brownie (My Wally World's been out recently, but I've seen it there before)

Here's the one's I tried in order of my favorites.

1. Nutty Bars - "Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl" - Loved it! I love anything PB. The fudge was sooo good. Ate it in 1 sitting! 😜
  2. Strawberry Shortcake Rolls - "White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl" - Soo good. Not too sweet. The strawberry swirl was yu-a-my!!!!! - Again-Ate it in 1 sitting!! 🤷‍♂️
  3. Christmas Tree Cakes - (last year flavor) - "Vanilla Ice Cream with Golden Cake Chunks, Holiday Sprinkles and Red Icing" - LOVED IT!!! Man, I might have a sweet tooth. The icing is so sweet, but not overwhelming mixed with the rest. Ate in 2 sittings (but that was HARD to do!! 🤤:ROFLMAO:
  4. Zebra Cakes - "White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl" - This one was really sweet and at first didn't like it too much, but it grew on me. - Finished in about 3-4 sittings
  5. Honey Buns - "Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl" - Pretty good. The cinnamon flavor was good. The honey bun pieces were......different. - Finished in about 2-3 sittings
  6. Oatmeal Creme Pie - "Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses" - Not too bad if you like the oatmeal creme pie snacks. I could only eat a wee bit at a time. Finished in about 4-5 sittings
  7. Swiss Rolls - "Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream" - Ugh--too chocolatey for me. The whip cream swirl was weird tasting. It's still in the freezer as no one in the house will finish it. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
  8. Pumpkin Delight - "Pumpkin flavored ice cream with spiced cookie swirl" - Bleh--Not a fan of pumpkin flavored anything---unless it's a pumpkin pie. The weird crystal-like thingies were just weird. The spiced cookie flavor.................not a fan. I had a few bites an was done with it. My wife loves pumpkin flavored sh!t and ate the rest in 1 sitting.
Well, that's my review. Please don't share this with my dentist! 😝😂🤫

They really did a great job capturing the snack cakes flavor in the ice cream. I enjoyed the taste testing and will be on the search for some Star crunch ones!!! 👍✌️😁
I finally had the pumpkin last night. It was meh.. definitely tasted like pumpkin with a hint of gingerbread. 🤷‍♂️ Anyway, not a fan.

The Christmas one was meh too, and the Swiss roll was disgusting! 🤮

So far the Nutty bar was my favorite one. 👌

I’ll try and keep up now… 🤣🤙

Back