What do y'all do at your free time? ( If your rc car is dead)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful 😍
I play electric guitar and work on my jeep
View attachment 265592

1989 Comanche, 4.0 4x4 AX-15 5 speed, for those of you that care.
Jeeps are cool .have a freind that loves mud diving with his .he put on one of them snorkeling tubes .I guess it's so when he drives through deep water protects the engine from flooding or I think it breathes through not sure but it's cool looking like yours..you need some chrome roll bars inside and some roof lights.and some huge ass monster wheels🤟😁👍

Yeah😍 ik .to me there just isn't a better looking car in the world.its perfect in every dimension.best part is sitting in front of that wheel and feeling that 5.0 under your ass .best feeling is at 3 rd gear around 4000 rpm.right before I hit 4th gear..I had short gears in it about 5 years ago but since I only use it in the summer and not racing I didn't need them .so went back to original gears.i beleive they were 373 gears .not sure by Edelbrock. My wife has not been in it over 5 years..she got scared one day some one cut me off on the high way and I'm one of them guys that has road rage with a vengeance so stupid ass me decided to follow that person and I went from 70 miles to 130 and I cut him off sending him down a ditch.i kept going and after a mile decided to go back and see if he was ok. My wife was flipping out on me like you wouldn't believe.we got there and he was fine .we had some words .not nice ones and at the end we shook hands and actually became friends.lol strange how poop happens..my road rage didn't stop there nor will it ever.its just how I am .too many idiots piss me off and how they drive.i suppose I could be less aggressive.but I need to learn how to first.im short tempered and I have no time for stupidity.but what I did going after that guy was stupid and immature on my half.i admit that much.that must count for something 👍😁🤟
Yeah😍 ik .to me there just isn't a better looking car in the world.its perfect in every dimension.best part is sitting in front of that wheel and feeling that 5.0 under your ass .best feeling is at 3 rd gear around 4000 rpm.right before I hit 4th gear..I had short gears in it about 5 years ago but since I only use it in the summer and not racing I didn't need them .so went back to original gears.i beleive they were 373 gears .not sure by Edelbrock. My wife has not been in it over 5 years..she got scared one day some one cut me off on the high way and I'm one of them guys that has road rage with a vengeance so stupid ass me decided to follow that person and I went from 70 miles to 130 and I cut him off sending him down a ditch.i kept going and after a mile decided to go back and see if he was ok. My wife was flipping out on me like you wouldn't believe.we got there and he was fine .we had some words .not nice ones and at the end we shook hands and actually became friends.lol strange how poop happens..my road rage didn't stop there nor will it ever.its just how I am .too many idiots piss me off and how they drive.i suppose I could be less aggressive.but I need to learn how to first.im short tempered and I have no time for stupidity.but what I did going after that guy was stupid and immature on my half.i admit that much.that must count for something 👍😁🤟
The only reason why I say it was stupid of me is because he could have had a gun and I wouldn't be here to tell the story..but yes I have toned down a slight bit🤣🤣

That hit hard lol. Other drivers these days🙄
Yeah it's not even the teen agers .they seem to be ok on the road .I see more older people doing the stupid stuff.thats what bugs me .there adults.i don't get it seems like ever since the pandemic .people are more in a rush to get to where ever they are going.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back