What do you do with your boxes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take pics of all sides/info and then cut front out and hang it up in my pit room. (y) Here's a few of em.
20220916_202915.jpg

I take pics of all sides/info and then cut front out and hang it up in my pit room. (y) Here's a few of em.
View attachment 314753
My recipe as well.. minus the pictures. I cut them up and tack them up on the walls of the man cave.. I've been slacking though and the boxes are piling up. Not my purchases unfortunately but rather my brothers. I haven't bought an rc in about a year..

20230204_153449.jpg

20230204_153435.jpg

20230204_153455.jpg

20230204_152443.jpg

I’ve got a box for a Kraton 8s with receipt from sale though now fading, big rock box, and an airplane box. Do you guys chuck these? Am I nuts for saving them all this time? I bought K8S in 2020 and big rock at launch.
I’ve only got my vorteks box. I admit it, I am a onesie……She won’t let me have another one until I either sell or destroy my Vorteks😭. Just for the record, she uses it as a place to store blankets.

I hoard everything, I can't move in my loft for empty boxes from RC stuff I've bought :ROFLMAO: I have a problem..!!
I even put all the small boxes from esc's etc in a bigger box...............

Send help..🙄

Last edited:
I’ve got a dozen or so large boxes and lots of little boxes. Usually I keep them until the warranty expires or I feel I’m never going to ship them anywhere.. Guess I’m a hoarder too! 🥴
But now that it’s been brought to my attention, I really should dispose of some. 👍

Recycle them. No room for boxes. Barely room for vehicles!

I’ve got boxes with smaller boxes in them and have boxes with those pesky envelopes from ordering stuff online that I haven’t taken the shipping labels off of. Found some the other day that had parts I forgot I ordered.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back