what is your next RC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
READ ALL !!! Let me try and talk you out of the Maxx !!! I eyed that truck for a year after it came out , finally bit and bought it . At first , fun truck , fast , durable . Flipped over very easy as everyone said , have to slow down a lot for turns . Vowed to leave it stock and NOT do the '' wide kit '' . Well , fell victim to that to , got the wide kit and as everyone said , you will twist the stock plastic driveshafts , they did on 1st run ,well , now lets spend another $ 140 for the steel shafts and alum hubs you also need . Now into this truck for $750 ( nearing Xmaxx , K8S territory ) . Ok , still liked the truck , jumping at my fav bash spot , as typical , body popping off , ok , can deal with that , but randomly off jumps the front lower pins in the caster blocks keep popping out . Remedy , the $ 50 alum caster blocks , ..... and at that point in time purchased a used V4 Notorious 6s and that sealed the fate for the Maxx , SOLD and GONE . The Noto on 4s BLOWS away the Maxx in fun/handling / jumping/etc . Then on 6s , forget it !!!!! Maxx who ?????
Sorry guys for the long write , but if I can save a member from making a similar mistake , did my job !! PS , get a Big Rock instead if you want a MT !! Far cheaper and looks better IMO .
Ever had a stampede 4x4? lol! I have over $1K into mine. If arrma's 4S had steel cvd's and a center diff, I'd go that route.

Regardless, I'd get a roller and put 1/8th electronics in it if/when I do get one. It's basically to replace my heavily modified stampede, if I can't get it to survive 4S.

I'm considering a Granite 3s, but I'll echo what a lot of others have said: I'm waiting to see any updates to the 4s line, specifically the Kraton 4s. Arrma, are you listening?

Ever had a stampede 4x4? lol! I have over $1K into mine. If arrma's 4S had steel cvd's and a center diff, I'd go that route.

Regardless, I'd get a roller and put 1/8th electronics in it if/when I do get one. It's basically to replace my heavily modified stampede, if I can't get it to survive 4S.
Actually !!! LOL I do have a Stampede 4x4 vxl , still stock as delivered and just drove it tonight in the snow on 3s . It was our first RC ( my daughter and me ) . Still a fun little truck , broke numerous driveshafts . I am not a fan of the Arrma 3s or 4s lineup , I only now own / buy the 6s or 8s .

I want a solid axle Monster truck. Thought about the Axial SMT, but starting to sway towards the more robust Losi LMT. Might even go with a kit or roller since I have an abundance of spare electronics, then top it with a cool pick up or Suburbanesque body. Seen lots of vids and clips on them and they are huge fun in small spaces.

Mojave exb or sbr2.0
EXB !! I have the RTR Mojave , great truck !!! Can only imagine the EXB . Also have the SBR 2.0 , was very excited to get it , now after having it , ehhh , can live with or without it . Since I now have it , will keep it and use it , but actually would have rather got the UDR .

I pre ordered the sbr2.0 but back away from it with the few know issues... but got re intrigued again it's been sitting at my local hobbyshop unbothered... I'm going to make mojave exb 8s like I did my new infraction v2.. put the k8 system in it so I'll follow suite with mojave exb

After buying 8 vehicles last year

V3 Kraton
V3 Outcast
3S Typhon
4S Outcast
6S Senton
Kaiju
Limitless
V1 Infraction
V1 Dementor

Would be 9, ordered a Felony from RC planet in Oct. Still not in stock.

The Question is what is you next purchase? Mine is a Typhon 6S.
Just got shipped the Kraton 6s and Typhon3s.

Haven't tested yet and I'm watching Senton and Mojave videos already.. What a about a mojave??
Really trying hard to wait for the update releases, but I might have buy a 6s kraton before they announce them. If the kids keep enjoying the granite and Senton I’ll be “forced” to buy another rig right haha
Can't go wrong with the Kraton 6s V5.. Just got it and can't drive it yet, long wait for ec5 S6 Batts since I'm in Panama and hazmat takes longer to ship...
Mojave exb since I kinda have the other 6s models of various versions. Maybe finally get a street car but I doubt it...Infraction if I do. I’m afraid I would run it 2 times and be tired of it. The Axial ryft is growing on me too. Finally get an xmaxx...lots of crawlers I want....something scale? I really need to focus...
Same here! Personally, I don't nt enjoy doing speed runs... Either a short course like senton or mojave... Axial seems like a lot of fun without the speed factor.

I'm thinking of trying the Team Corally Radix 6S. I have an Arrma Typhon 6S which I love but it's giving me nothing but trouble.

Eying off an Arrma Outcast 8S which I may pick up soon as I love the larger scale stuff.

Also have an Arrma Mojave on the radar as I think it'll be a fun car to drive.

Already have an Arrma Kraton 6S and Typhon 6S, so it would be a nice lineup to have a Radix and Mojave, covers lots of different styles and hopefully the Radix eases the pain of the troublesome Typhon as I do love my buggies.

DBXL-E 2.0, ordered it on the 19th.
Already got the alloy diff housings and some ball-drive shafts for it, since I plan on replacing the electronics the moment it lands in my hands.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back