Infraction whats better infaction or limitless??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a loaded question there. I do have both. My opinion is I think the Lim as a Roller is the best value. Choosing your own radio and electrics. OE electrics are not all that for the dollar you pay. Will work fine, but most will upgrade them anyway. So I prefer a roller anyway. Just me. But if you want a RTR, get the Infraction. Lim has a spool and no center diff. Infraction has a center diff. You can swap them out as you want to each other, parts are interchangeable. Infraction also has that stupid Handbrake. Toss it. It's garbage IMHO. Don't let that HB sway you at all if that's what motivates. The HB is horrible and doesn't even belong on this platform.
I would pass on the Felony, if that is also staring at you. And for a few reasons.

Last edited:
idrk??? what do yall say>>

Wow. Like SrC said, a loaded question... It depends on what you want to do.

Bashing, sliding, and drifting are all I want to do, so the Infraction is spot on for me. It looks good doing it in a truck style. I do not own a Lim, so I am sure many owners are here.

Good luck on a pick (y)

Correction.
I believe with the V2 LIm you may need to stay with the spool. Only V1 Lim is Plug and Play swappable with a center diff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back