Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$4.43 in good Ole' MD

It's "cheap" where I live at 5.50 for 87...where I work it's a buck more....but don't worry....just go out and buy a $70k electric car...that's the answer.

Just paid 6.23 a gallon here in San Diego🤦🏻‍♂️

There’s quite a few electric cars onthe road for around 40k and under🤷🏻‍♂️. You can pick up a 2022 Nissan leaf for around after the federal tax credit.

Last edited:
Just paid 6.23 a gallon here in San Diego🤦🏻‍♂️

There’s quite a few electric cars onthe road for under around 40k and under🤷🏻‍♂️. You can pick up a 2022 Nissan leaf for around after the federal tax credit.
The problem is range.
I drive 90 miles each way to work when I don't live in the back of my truck during the week for work. A federal tax credit is fine, but it isn't a factor when you finance it initially. I'm all for electrification, but the problem is if everyone does this as the government wants you to, that puts a huge strain on the grid. Right now as it is here where I'm at, if that happens, there would be rolling brown outs all year. Plus your electricity bill would quadruple. Shutting down NG plants and no drilling is not a sustainable solution. Wind and solar are nice, but not a true solution either. If we're built more nukes then I'd say go for it. As it is....we are going to be blasted back into the 1800s. Energy is freedom...right now that's being choked off slowly but surely.

The problem is range.
I drive 90 miles each way to work when I don't live in the back of my truck during the week for work. A federal tax credit is fine, but it isn't a factor when you finance it initially. I'm all for electrification, but the problem is if everyone does this as the government wants you to, that puts a huge strain on the grid. Right now as it is here where I'm at, if that happens, there would be rolling brown outs all year. Plus your electricity bill would quadruple. Shutting down NG plants and no drilling is not a sustainable solution. Wind and solar are nice, but not a true solution either. If we're built more nukes then I'd say go for it. As it is....we are going to be blasted back into the 1800s. Energy is freedom...right now that's being choked off slowly but surely.
You sound much more knowledgeable then myself about this. And honestly I’m not in a position to own an electric vehicle. A friend of mine does have an electric car and charges solely at home from solar. Obviously this depends where you’re located but it sure does make me jealous.

In the part of Los Angeles where I am, gas averages about $7.50 gallon for premium. I'm pretty sure LA has the highest average gas prices in the US, I think in some areas people are siphoning gas from other cars tanks like they did on the 70's lol

$2.17aud (1.50usd) per litre for diesel. Think that's about $8.2aud (5.80usd ) per gallon. If I did my maths correct.

Last edited:
You sound much more knowledgeable then myself about this. And honestly I’m not in a position to own an electric vehicle. A friend of mine does have an electric car and charges solely at home from solar. Obviously this depends where you’re located but it sure does make me jealous.
No problemo. I do alot of reading and I'm an electrician by trade

That wouldn’t explain the foreigners here with even higher prices lol. The gov isn’t the boogie man here. It’s the OPEC and greedy corps. Oh and demand is also a driving factor.
OPEC has nothing to do with gas pricing in the USA, that's all bidenflation and him cutting off our own means to produce energy to comply with the radical left "new green deal" crap...

Just paid $4.51 in Cheyenne yesterday at sams, it’s $4.31 at sams in Colorado today.

But yea it’s sooo much better without the keystone pipeline now….
Cheyenne Wyoming to Colorado the scenery makes the price of gas outa mind.what a beautiful drive from someone who lives in the flatlands of ill

$2.17aud (1.50usd) per litre for diesel. Think that's about $8.2aud (5.80usd ) per gallon. If I did my maths correct.
£1.80 ($3.17 aud ) per litre for diesel in the UK. I think a US gallon is 3.785 litres so it works out at £6.81 or $8.54 US . £12.01 aud

Last edited:
Carson City NV.

A month ago it was $4.59 for 91, today it's $5.50.

Screenshot_20220524-195321.png

Back