News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks to be a bit older, but just ran across it. Life in the city, gotta love it.

I love how people are just driving around like it's just another box truck on fire.

Then there is this guy, who drives over the fire hose, gets yelled and backs over it again. And what's with the dude on the bike? "Just cutting through. Don't mind me."

1713942775506.png
1713942790835.png

This looks to be a bit older, but just ran across it. Life in the city, gotta love it.

I love how people are just driving around like it's just another box truck on fire.

Then there is this guy, who drives over the fire hose, gets yelled and backs over it again. And what's with the dude on the bike? "Just cutting through. Don't mind me."

View attachment 362812View attachment 362813
Water truck shows up takes care of business and leaves...firemen watching him do their job....gotta love it! :LOL:

View attachment 362812View attachment 362813

It is crazy how everyone is oblivious. I mean at least break out some marshmallows!

Lol, love the 18 wheeler @1:05. Yeah thats a big fire, but gotta get these organic veggies delivered! 🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile, a most likely drunk driver crashed into the new roundabout in Washougal. Now everybody coming through for the first time will think Al must really stink! 🤣😂🤣

Screenshot 2024-04-25 110439.png

Lol, love the 18 wheeler @1:05. Yeah thats a big fire, but gotta get these organic veggies delivered! 🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile, a most likely drunk driver crashed into the new roundabout in Washougal. Now everybody coming through for the first time will think Al must really stink! 🤣😂🤣

View attachment 363073

Was the driver trying for a Speedrun?

View attachment 363073

Ok, I'm bit of a nerd but I'm trying to figure out what vehicle that is?

It's got leaf springs, a (bent) frame and a spare tire under the back, so it's a truck/SUV of some sort. The plastic on the side screams mid-2000's.

The tail lights aren't right for a 4Runner or a Tahoe. The Tacoma fenderwells are pointed more in the back and no plastic sills.

Maybe could be a mid-2K S10 Blazer?

Back