Senton Which would you choose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Boy

Reaction score
I already own a 3s Senton and am looking for a companion for it. Currently I'm following 3 auctions on e bay, 1. Is a big rock 2. Is a 4s outcast and 3. Is a 6s Krayton. I initially wanted a big rock but these other 2 have peaked my interest. Which one would you go out to try and win?

I already own a 3s Senton and am looking for a companion for it. Currently I'm following 3 auctions on e bay, 1. Is a big rock 2. Is a 4s outcast and 3. Is a 6s Krayton. I initially wanted a big rock but these other 2 have peaked my interest. Which one would you go out to try and win?
I like the outcast due to looks but internals wise I don't know the difference between it and the Kraton also what sizes are a big rock and the outcast

I like the outcast due to looks but internals wise I don't know the difference between it and the Kraton also what sizes are a big rock and the outcast
Big rock and outcast are similar sizes i think. The Krayton that's for sale i think looks like a V3 as it has X90 plugs?

6s kraton imo. A do everything truck which is a big upgrade on and v different to the 3s you already have. If you buy either of the others you will be twitching for 6s soon anyway. IMO at least!
Big rock and outcast are similar sizes i think. The Krayton that's for sale i think looks like a V3 as it has X90 plugs?
Plugs is irrelevant, buy a soldering iron and learn to solder. Well worth it in this hobby :)

the 6s kraton woud be good with a few upgrades

If it's a v3 Big Rock those are awesome!
I run a heavily modified v3 Kraton and Talion, they are great, just need to check your diffs for play, they can strip if not shimmed well.

If it's a v3 Big Rock those are awesome!
I run a heavily modified v3 Kraton and Talion, they are great, just need to check your diffs for play, they can strip if not shimmed well.
I don't even know what 'not shimmed well' means, lol.

I would get the big rock if you already know how to work on that layout.

Outcast for the limited interchangeability of some parts, but if you get the Kraton, all you need is to buy another 3s battery to run two at the same time (6s). I guess you could run the Outcast on 3s, but what fun would that be. Tough call. Buy them both and save yourself the trouble of worrying if you made the right decision.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back