Who else likes trains?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made me smile to see this thread pop back up. Didn't have family coming to town and didn't set the tree up this year so I got some LEGO trains to play with instead.

Merry Christmas, y'all!!

Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 10.47.03 PM.png

Made me smile to see this thread pop back up. Didn't have family coming to town and didn't set the tree up this year so I got some LEGO trains to play with instead.

Merry Christmas, y'all!!

View attachment 337957

I wanted to set up the lego train in the livingroom this year but between the emergency vet and Mrs. Doom's surgery, the timing wasn't right. Thanks for sharing yours, made me smile. :)

I wanted to set up the lego train in the livingroom this year but between the emergency vet and Mrs. Doom's surgery, the timing wasn't right. Thanks for sharing yours, made me smile. :)
I hope wife's surgery goes well if she didn't already have it. Remember you said around Christmas time.

I hope wife's surgery goes well if she didn't already have it. Remember you said around Christmas time.

She had it and she is doing well. Still looks like she was in a slasher movie, but it's healing well, thanks for asking. :)

I used to be into model railroading. I'd like to get back into it, but that'll probably be a retirement hobby when I have the time part of the triangle :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back