Washington Who is in Seattle/Surronding Areas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobalt172

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I am up in South Seattle. Bash spots are few and far between up here. If anyone is in seattle and has found a legit bash spot hit me up!

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Hey I live in Olympia but I work in Seattle a lot. I go to a great little free public track in SeaTac probably 3 weekends a month. There's a dedicated off-road track there, an on road track, and a literal 45 second walk away is a bmx track. If you check out my YouTube channel (a modest one and mostly about mtb stuff and drones) the last couple videos can help you see a bit what the track and bmx track look like.

There's also an aaaaaamazing track up north of you a bit in Skagit. During non wet months it's worth checking out for like an all day thing.

In general the region we live in doesn't have great just straight natural bash spots and all the construction sites are too populated to sneak into unfortunately.

Hit me up if you are ever thinking about heading to the SeaTac track on a weekend, chances are I'm thinking about it too.

I live up in Skagit, and even further up in Bellingham is an epic BMX track & Skatepark. We're talking over 10' deep bowls, 12' dirt jumps with suicide gaps. It's not for the faint of heart. A lot of local skaters say a lot of RC cars go there to die? I was also the first time they've seen a car take such abuse and walk away with just a few body cracks.??
Oh and yeah we have the only National toured track in the upper PNW and it's less than a mile from my house.? Right now it's done for until another rebuild. They built this amazing track for regionals, but failed horribly when it came to drainage planning and as of today 3/4 of it is under water. If you Google Skagit River Raceway you'll see pics I took.

Last edited:
I’m down in Ridgefield WA.....about a year back I had a make/shift track setup on our property that allowed the Outcast to do some pretty sweet backflips (multiple).
We’re on 13.5 Acres, and my tractor is unfortunately too big to create a decent R/C track. If anyone has free rental of a skid steer, let me know :)

I’m down in Ridgefield WA.....about a year back I had a make/shift track setup on our property that allowed the Outcast to do some pretty sweet backflips (multiple).
We’re on 13.5 Acres, and my tractor is unfortunately too big to create a decent R/C track. If anyone has free rental of a skid steer, let me know :)
My father in law has one maybe. He has a tractor w/hoe & brush cutter. It's a Medium size one, not a full construction size one, but not a tiny psuedo tractor that is a "homeowner" size.

Redmond area, I like to break the rules and hit up the Redmond Bike Park sometimes. I also joined a Northwest RC Group on Facebook and had an amazing meet this weekend.

We go out twice a month around the Everett area.

Attachments

• 104948187_10100662062818192_4901532819087077772_o.jpg
    104948187_10100662062818192_4901532819087077772_o.jpg
    692.4 KB · Views: 88
Redmond area, I like to break the rules and hit up the Redmond Bike Park sometimes. I also joined a Northwest RC Group on Facebook and had an amazing meet this weekend.

That’s awesome... I might have to get in on that. SO MANY TOYS! Lol

Can you provide a link to the group? theres too many rc groups

I live up in Skagit, and even further up in Bellingham is an epic BMX track & Skatepark. We're talking over 10' deep bowls, 12' dirt jumps with suicide gaps. It's not for the faint of heart. A lot of local skaters say a lot of RC cars go there to die? I was also the first time they've seen a car take such abuse and walk away with just a few body cracks.??
Oh and yeah we have the only National toured track in the upper PNW and it's less than a mile from my house.? Right now it's done for until another rebuild. They built this amazing track for regionals, but failed horribly when it came to drainage planning and as of today 3/4 of it is under water. If you Google Skagit River Raceway you'll see pics I took.
What’s the best place in skagit?? I’m just a short drive away in stanwood and we don’t have much for good bash spots around here haha

Also interested in north end locations. Found an interesting skate park in the Tulalip reservation just yesterday. There is a skate park in Stanwood that I want to check out at heritage park. only looked at it from google maps. Please share if you find an interesting place and contact me if you want to bash sometime.
Hurricane

Also interested in north end locations. Found an interesting skate park in the Tulalip reservation just yesterday. There is a skate park in Stanwood that I want to check out at heritage park. only looked at it from google maps. Please share if you find an interesting place and contact me if you want to bash sometime.
Hurricane
stanwood park 👍🏻

What’s the best place in skagit?? I’m just a short drive away in stanwood and we don’t have much for good bash spots around here haha
Actually you do just south of you in Marysville there's J&S Hobbies track. Our NORA outdoor clay tack is good when it's dry, and their's a skatepark in MV and Burlington. But the ultimate is Bellingham. They have a killer (literally killer ie someone could seriously hurt themselves) BMX dirt jump course & skatepark side by side. Don't go though if you're not willing to break some stuff though. It's @richduperbash level🤯😎💪

Good info! I’m like a mile away from J&S so they’re my LHS. I’ll have to look up the MV and Burlington skate parks. Is the Bellingham skate/ bmx park a no hassle deal? I’d be bummed to drive there and get turned away. My driving is suspect but I’m willing to send it and risk a break. I will just bring more trucks... last bash was 4 trucks, 1 break. It was a good day. When the weather gets better we should plan an outing.

Hurricane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back