Felony Who needs shoe goo!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Not me!!😁
20210807_230027_HDR.jpg

Good for you....

When I had a Felony I found that E6000 or shoegoo only on the sides was all I needed to keep that body firm for bash drifiting...

1628392022897.png
1628392044298.png

I don't think Shoe Goo and plasti dip are actually related.. How thick is plasti dip around holes and edges of the lexan ?? Shoe Goo gives me up to 4 mm of extra material to prevent the body from cracking...

Plasti dip seems more designed toward preventing scratching..

Checked on it this morning..appears to be all dried up and i think i got pretty good coverage on it with the 1 can, says up to 10sq ft!!😎
20210808_074850_HDR.jpg

Looks good, but what do you want it to do or improve? It was watertight beforehand and never had one slip out of my hands ;)

Checked on it this morning..appears to be all dried up and i think i got pretty good coverage on it with the 1 can, says up to 10sq ft!!😎View attachment 162596

Good.

I'd like to know how well does that works not to burn through the top side of the body for the tire wells where I had to put aluminum tape so tires stop burning through the body paint. As well as rocks.... Keep us updated overtime...

i tried that spray on before and it would rub off very easaly even with a thick layer.

I've used flexseal before. Only thing it ended up being good for is covering the rough shoegoo surface.
It will peel quickly and is not abrasive resistant, by all means it's not meant to be either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back