Who's been here the longest - Woodie doesn't count

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
So @gotnitro started a thread for the highest average post count, but I'd like to know who's been around the longest and still posts regularly. In other words, who's the real Arrma Forum fan. @jym73 started in November 2017 and is still hanging around. Maybe a new label in the making @WoodiE. The "Arrma Forum Alumni" badge
Edit: Damn! With just a bit of research, @slick2500 @Megasty and @TpPartsRcXtr date as far back as 2015. Like to know if there's more I'm not thinking about.

The site started back in May of 2015.

I know of a few people who registered in and around that time and still visit ArrmaForum: @TpPartsRcXtr, @mrbelloso, @Partypeople, @Dustin Mustangs, and @Cirasa.

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind right away that I've recalled seeing recently on the site.

This list is of members who participated in the 1st forum giveaway way back in 2015
3EF1C1A4-4C5B-408A-AECA-0DA7DEBAE7F2.jpeg

I’m working on trying to figure out who the first 10 members to join the forum were but it’s a slow process

so far:
1: WoodiE
2:
3:
4: wdragon
5: ShadowT77
6:
7: griff7373
8: SMaxxin
9: Greg
10:

Last edited:
So @gotnitro started a thread for the highest average post count, but I'd like to know who's been around the longest and still posts regularly. In other words, who's the real Arrma Forum fan. @jym73 started in November 2017 and is still hanging around. Maybe a new label in the making @WoodiE. The "Arrma Forum Alumni" badge
Edit: Damn! With just a bit of research, @slick2500 @Megasty and @TpPartsRcXtr date as far back as 2015. Like to know if there's more I'm not thinking about.
I've only been here since August 2017.

Same with hammertime and Mario.

Mr. Duke said I had been here since 2015.
I said "as far back" as 2015. You predated @jym73 which was my control for the project, so I included you in that group as well. As it is, I can read and choose my words carefully.
initially I read the thread title as “who has the longest woodie?” ?

I know I’m sad
That's a different thread in the private forum. Pics not necessary but you do what you gotta do?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back