Granite Will the outcast body fit on the granite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my granite with Typhon arms plus 9mm extended hexes, notice I still cut a ton off the front wheel wells and bumper due to rub.
20200318_111235.jpg

Like the title sais
Maybe with outcast body posts?
If this help I put a notorious body on a typhon with notorious body mounts it did rub on front tires so I trimmed and trimmed and it worked, also have team associated hexes.2.8 badlands
Notorious/typhon

Attachments

• 5A0F3F47-4A69-44A7-A3BF-500B6510302A.jpeg
    5A0F3F47-4A69-44A7-A3BF-500B6510302A.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 164
That's my granite with Typhon arms plus 9mm extended hexes, notice I still cut a ton off the front wheel wells and bumper due to rub.
View attachment 75050
Im looking at something stronger for my sons granite. Fully taped up before first run and on second he’s split it. I’m not surprised as we bash hard. I have the outcast. Did you change the body mounts? Also I was looking at the Bash Armor for stampede as I read somewhere the stampede and granite are similar size.

Im looking at something stronger for my sons granite. Fully taped up before first run and on second he’s split it. I’m not surprised as we bash hard. I have the outcast. Did you change the body mounts? Also I was looking at the Bash Armor for stampede as I read somewhere the stampede and granite are similar size.

For your son maybe go in a different direction.... I have found this to be good with drywall tape and shoegloo or E6000 on my Granite and other bodies and stopped the damage one already damaged body.... I also add this to new bodies where I know damage is known to occur.... Cheap...all at Home Depot for $4 for drywall tape and about $4-5 for glue

Another one

Using outcast body mounts except for the posts I have replaced with my own 3d printed posts that go with a printed nut.

Attachments

• 20200810_112004.jpg
    20200810_112004.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 93
  • 20200810_112004.jpg
    20200810_112004.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 92
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back