This seller is out of his ever loving mind!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
This guy has some audacity to ask $1,000 for this Senton 6S...shelf queen or not. Hopefully it's nobody on here lol.

Screenshot_20231230_124030_eBay.jpg

Still cheaper than the limited edition Xmaxx. Wonder what the reserve is on it.

Well it is an auction. Opening bid is $399 plus shipping. I don't think we will see any takers for the Buy it Now.

Can't fault them for trying.

I annoyingly put a rear white 1st gen rc10gt bumper on ebay 1 time for $65 and 10 Shipping to prove a point that nomatter what you ask for something there is someone out there willing to pay it if they need it.
Sold that bumper for $75 total in 1 day proving my point.

Can't fault them for trying.

I annoyingly put a rear white 1st gen rc10gt bumper on ebay 1 time for $65 and 10 Shipping to prove a point that nomatter what you ask for something there is someone out there willing to pay it if they need it.
Sold that bumper for $75 total in 1 day proving my point.
You could take a picture of a bowl of dog 💩 for sale and eventually someone would ask "is this still available?"

Here's another: Metal scrappers. They'll rip your garbage bags open, and throw everything out on the street to look for metal. They don't get jack 💩 for it enough to even offset the cost of the gas it takes to go prowling around at night. And they always have vehicles with a LOUD exhaust. Probably because they stole the catalytic converters from themselves lol. Wallowing in filth seems to be like taking ecstacy to these bottom feeding lowest common denominators.

You could take a picture of a bowl of dog 💩 for sale and eventually someone would ask "is this still available?"

Here's another: Metal scrappers. They'll rip your garbage bags open, and throw everything out on the street to look for metal. They don't get jack 💩 for it enough to even offset the cost of the gas it takes to go prowling around at night. And they always have vehicles with a LOUD exhaust. Probably because they stole the catalytic converters from themselves lol. Wallowing in filth seems to be like taking ecstacy to these bottom feeding lowest common denominators.

Got to wonder Where people who behaves like that comes from...
1712058397924.png

This guy has some audacity to ask $1,000 for this Senton 6S...shelf queen or not. Hopefully it's nobody on here lol.

View attachment 339979
People can ask whatever they want , but doesn't mean they will get it 🤣🤣 .I hope a bag of family size Doritos comes with that 😁👍

Got to wonder Where people who behaves like that comes from...
View attachment 358422
I hope that's not to shame me with guilt! These scrappers. They're mean! Aggressive even. And thieves. One had a whole truckload of kids' bicycles he'd stolen, and tried to steal a few in my neighbors yard. She told him "I DARE you to take dem bikes...I WANTS you too, because I'll give you some metal....LEAD mutha*uc*a!!"

I had a scrapper try to scare me one day when he overheard me talking about how destructive they are as e was ripping apart my neighbor's garbage. Gonna' come at me with a psycho face saying "what, what did you say mother *uck*r, I'll blah blah blah." I didn't back down, and I too got some lead. Scrappers even have forums. It's more a hobby to tear people's garbage up than making any money. Yeah, I have contempt for these prawns.

I hope that's not to shame me with guilt! These scrappers. They're mean! Aggressive even. And thieves. One had a whole truckload of kids' bicycles he'd stolen, and tried to steal a few in my neighbors yard. She told him "I DARE you to take dem bikes...I WANTS you too, because I'll give you some metal....LEAD mutha*uc*a!!"

I had a scrapper try to scare me one day when he overheard me talking about how destructive they are as e was ripping apart my neighbor's garbage. Gonna' come at me with a psycho face saying "what, what did you say mother *uck*r, I'll blah blah blah." I didn't back down, and I too got some lead. Scrappers even have forums. It's more a hobby to tear people's garbage up than making any money. Yeah, I have contempt for these prawns.

Oh No sir.
That wasn't the case at all.
I'm actually agreeing with you.

My point was to emphasize that >>
With over 6+ MILLION undocumented / illegal folks who come storming across our borders -who really don't care about our laws, rules, or basic customs...
They view our land and property as theirs because of where they came from and how they lived.

Anything that they can get their hands on / have access to.. is theirs
-to do as they please.
"Because they are here, for USA freedom.."

Back