Infraction zeee 8000 mAh 3s lipos x2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfrankv

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Anyone is running dual 8k mAh zeee 3s lipos on a infraction?

Im planning on getting the biggest batteries that I can get to get some nice run times (no interested on speed runs just regular runs)

do you do regular runs or just speed runs?, if regular how are your run times?
Parking lot bashing mostly, not really sure about run times because I don't constantly drive it until the battery dies, I'm usually out for an hour but would guess at 20mins flat out bashing.

Also got a 7200mah 3s zeee lipo I use in my 3s granite which gets me around 30mins of off-road bashing

You would be better going for lighter, lower capacity lipos, its better for reliability in being easier going on every single component on your car if you keep the weight to a minimum.
With a lower capacity lipo and its shorter run times you are also giving it a chance to cool which is a good thing.

I only see speed runners running more than 6000mah packs because they are consuming a lot of juice really quickly. If you're just bashing then a 8000mah is just going to be extra weight and you will probably hit motor or esc thermal shutdown before your packs are even used up.

I run 3s 5200mah x 2 Zeee, 3s 5000mah x 2 CNHL, and single 6s 4000mah x 1 HRB bats in my Infraction parking bash truck. I probably get 15-20 mins runtime in the 5000/5200mah Zeee/CNHL dual 3s packs and 10-15 mins runtime on the 4000mah single 6s HRB packs, all depending on how aggressive I drive and around 20 minute mark stuff starts feeling a bit warm and I let it cool down a bit before going again.

I have some zeee 4500 50c lipo's I run in my bashcast to keep weight down.. I have countless runs on them and they yield about 19-24 mins depending on throttle input..

The same batteries in my felony yield about 14mins of beating the hell out of it on a 16t pinion..

I've had good luck with zeee.. only had one pack drop a cell out of about 10 packs.. not to bad.. obviously try for the larger c numbers if possible..?

I think my next purchase will be 2x the 6000's for the felony..

Anyone is running dual 8k mAh zeee 3s lipos on a infraction?

Im planning on getting the biggest batteries that I can get to get some nice run times (no interested on speed runs just regular runs)
I've been using 4500mah 50c Zeeeon my Senton and Kraton and get at least 30 minutes of run time depending on how harsh I am on the throttle ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back