Zombie Apocalypse Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaladeth

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Limitless
Would like to someday have an RC truck that looks like any of these:

IMG_5713.jpeg

Somebody posted something about a military syle rc like 6x6 a while back. Had a brutal ad video like it was being driven in an apocalypse. I for the life of me can't find it or remember what it was called..
Real helpful I know... 🤦‍♂️

@Tex Koder - Actually a few more street runs with my driving skills and I'm pretty sure my body will look kinda like that soon 😂 need to get some of that orange paint for the inside…

@blaster27 - I love your black and white police charger, did you repaint it white? 😱 Also, would love to see those lights in action, do you have a video posted up somewhere?

@Camaroboy383 - That is awesome! Reminds me of the truck in Fear the Walking Dead. Is it for 1/8 scale?

1703166543538.png

@Greengaunja Yes Mad Max theme also good! Nice Senton there love it.

Last edited:
@Tex Koder - Actually a few more street runs with my driving skills and I'm pretty sure my body will look kinda like that soon 😂 need to get some of that orange paint for the inside…

@blaster27 - I love your black and white police charger, did you repaint it white? 😱 Also, would love to see those lights in action, do you have a video posted up somewhere?

@Camaroboy383 - That is awesome! Reminds me of the truck in Fear the Walking Dead. Is it for 1/8 scale?

@Greengaunja Yes Mad Max theme also good! Nice Senton there love it.

As far as I can remember it was for a Traxxas summit.. I do remember the standard 313mm wheel base of the crawler was to short so definitely larger than the standard 1/10th body...

I think I still have that thing laying around some place, that truck got a square body Chevy body and is still that way today..

IMG_20220902_120650770_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220902_121643171_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220902_120712763_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back