🎉🎉👏 Today is my one year anniversary that I joined this Awesome forum🎉👏👏😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's go Party time boyz ...who got the bud lights🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🎉🎉🥳🥳
I do! I’ve consumed Bud Light on and off for years and I won’t stop now. I don’t really care that a trans influencer got a special can of beer. I just don’t understand why everybody got their panties in a bunch about it. But, there’s another thread to discuss that so I’ll stop doing it here.
Happy Anniversary, and I’ll buy you a Bud Light any day! 🍻

Gay Lgbt GIF by giphystudios2021
Kissing French Kiss GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!
^^^^^^^^
That’s just not right

I do! I’ve consumed Bud Light on and off for years and I won’t stop now. I don’t really care that a trans influencer got a special can of beer. I just don’t understand why everybody got their panties in a bunch about it. But, there’s another thread to discuss that so I’ll stop doing it here.
Happy Anniversary, and I’ll buy you a Bud Light any day! 🍻
I agree with you .beer is beer lol to a certain point . meaning if it's a hot ass day out and I'm doing yard work and I happen to have a nice cold bud light in the fridge you bet yo pretty ass I'm drinking it lol .that's what i mean by beer is beer ,but if when i go to the LQ i rather buy something else because i have picky taste buds.🤣

I agree with you .beer is beer lol to a certain point . meaning if it's a hot ass day out and I'm doing yard work and I happen to have a nice cold bud light in the fridge you bet yo pretty ass I'm drinking it lol .that's what i mean by beer is beer ,but if when i go to the LQ i rather buy something else because i have picky taste buds.🤣
We used to have a local brewery called McNeils and if you went to their tavern you could drink un-processed, unfiltered cask ales. They were never even kegged! Their Extra Special Bitter Ale was my favorite beer of all time and I miss it!

We used to have a local brewery called McNeils and if you went to their tavern you could drink un-processed, unfiltered cask ales. They were never even kegged! Their Extra Special Bitter Ale was my favorite beer of all time and I miss it!
We have Narragansett ale here in our Providence brewery.its one of my favorites.been drinking it for years..I remember when a 6pk of 16 Oz's was just 4 dollars now people are catching on so price drove up to 8 dollars.which still isn't bad .I will still buy it even if it jumps to 10 dollars. Been to a few breweries in Boston also.good stuff👍.my brother in law is Irish and he makes moon shine ,very strong .near 200 proof .I don't like moon shine .Not my thing .In the fall I make hard apple cider.me and my wife go to our local farms and pick fresh honey crisp and Macintosh apples.i made my own wooden apple press and then use the juice to fill a few gallons .I add 8 cups of brown sugar and my secret pumpkin spice to each gallon plus yeast and a few cinnamon sticks to each one..before all this goes into the gallons I do have a process that I do .after I press the apples I boil the juice first .then skim the juice in a strainer lined with cheese cloth.Then after it's all strained I pour it into the gallons add my spices and while it's still hot that's when I add the yeast.its like turbo charging the yeast so it eats the brown sugar and starts producing alcohol quicker..I cover the gallons in a black trash bag .oh and i put a do put a gas releaser on the top of the gallon .after its nice and coverd ,they go into the base ment .dark and cool .after one week then i rack it into a another clean gallon.then same thing .Back into the dark for another week ..I rack about 4 times untill there is no more sentiment and the cider is super clear.then on the fourth week its ready for mason jars.The other gallon I pour it into beer bottles and carbonate them for a week .fuzzy fizzy bubbly apple cider beer🍺😁
Oh damn fat ladies...I wrote a Bible 🤣🤣🤣🤣🍻🍻cheers mate / broski
I'm going to try to make this fall 🍓🍓🍓apple beer..strawberries are cheaper in October that's why

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back