๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ Today is my one year anniversary that I joined this Awesome forum๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ it's GRRRRRREAT being sucked in ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Tonight I shall celebrate ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป cheer's ๐Ÿ˜ party at my house tonight.bring your RC cars and trucks cause we gonna have a bashing and blasting time๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Can we come and play with your toy cars?:giggle:

I hope you win.....
And I hope you win to brotha. I'll tell ya what though,if I do win I'm going to stretch it to 33" with a custom carbon fiber chassis ..BIG PAPA LONG ROCK needs a brotha because my kraton looks like a 1/10 scale next to it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

It's only been a year? Seems a Looooot longer! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ
Yes time flys when your having fun ๐Ÿคฃ
I thought the same thing. I would have guessed 2-3 years.
Geez 2 or 3 years,๐Ÿค” I should have all the badges this forum offers..but yet the only one I have is the one I had to pay for .๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I thought the same thing. I would have guessed 2-3 years.
Tell ya the truth doesn't feel like a year for me .time flys to quick . Before I know it I'll be a old fart like most on here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ hahaha jk .no offense to the old timers here ,as long as they don't smell like Vicks vapor rub ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
Yes time flys when your having fun ๐Ÿคฃ

Geez 2 or 3 years,๐Ÿค” I should have all the badges this forum offers..but yet the only one I have is the one I had to pay for .๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Tell ya the truth doesn't feel like a year for me .time flys to quick . Before I know it I'll be a old fart like most on here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ hahaha jk .no offense to the old timers here ,as long as they don't smell like Vicks vapor rub ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Time also goes by slow when you are dealing with annoying people... :rolleyes:

I did have you ignored for a while. For a few weeks around the time you joined it seemed like you were trying to pick fights with everybody. I wasn't the only person to notice it.
When I first joined I came across a few individuals I didn't see eye to eye.i wasn't looking for a fight ,trust me that's not the type of person I am .but I will tell you that Im the type of person that I'll be damn to sit back and let someone flap their lip at me .I'm a pretty collective person..if i get respect then I give respect..that's how I roll.i joined this forum a year ago because I bought my first arrma truck ."The Big Rock" I needed advice and i Heard many good things about this forum.i joined to learn not more about the hobby ,but more about this brand..A brand that I truly am greatfull for .Never in my mind did I think I would be here this long but as time has gone by there are alot of people i respect here.your one of them๐Ÿ˜.Never had a issue with you nor do i tend to๐Ÿ‘ .Those who I disagree with I just ignore them .it's as simple as that.Can we get back to my celebration plz ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Let's go Party time boyz ...who got the bud lights๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Gay Lgbt GIF by giphystudios2021
Kissing French Kiss GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!
^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back