πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘ Today is my one year anniversary that I joined this Awesome forumπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King blitz

Don't just modify . customize .
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Vendetta
  5. Infraction 4x4
Whooooot whoooot πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ today I got awarded a one year trophy.πŸ˜πŸ‘It's a honor to be here.thank you thank you🀟.I've learned a lot from many of you and have gotten a lot of support.i appreciate all the great advice and help .just wanted to say thanks to all my peeps out there.πŸ‘

Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Once you get sucked in you stay.
SUCKER! πŸ˜‚
Yes sir 🀣🀣 it's GRRRRRREAT being sucked in πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Tonight I shall celebrate πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ» cheer's 😁 party at my house tonight.bring your RC cars and trucks cause we gonna have a bashing and blasting timeπŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘

Last edited:
Yes sir 🀣🀣 it's GRRRRRREAT being sucked in πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Tonight I shall celebrate πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ» cheer's 😁 party at my house tonight.bring your RC cars and trucks cause we gonna have a bashing and blasting timeπŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘
I Will Find You GIF

;) We all will!

Happy Anniversary to a very enthusiastic member who excels in the artistic use of exclamation points and emojis like no other. 🍻
πŸ€”You think @WoodiE can hook a brotha up with some badges for the the attributes you mentioned πŸ˜πŸ‘
It’s true. This forum is like crack. Log in once and you’re hooked! This is my favorite forum on the web by far.
It’s true. This forum is like crack. Log in once and you’re hooked! This is my favorite forum on the web by far.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/πŸ€”what-is-more-addictive-❓this-hobby-or-this-forum-πŸ˜πŸ‘.60952/
I Will Find You GIF

;) We all will!
Not if I find ya firstπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'll be on my roof top holding a Arrma forum party here sign 🀣🀣so all of the spy drones can see meπŸ˜πŸ‘
Wasn't sure what to get you, hope you like flowers...

Happy Anniversary Flowers GIF by The Hills
Awwwe 😍😍😍you soooo sweet 🀣 you shouldn't have . I just wanted some dandy lions .you know the ones stuck under the kraton body cover 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back