3DRC Spooky time sale!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great!👍 Just made the order for front and rear bumper. I’ve put my name between brackets, not that you think I’ve got two genders😂. So now I have to wait till after New Year when the sister in law comes back from the US🙄.
Nice! You got your mounts! I don’t feel as bad now! Hahaha

Great!👍 Just made the order for front and rear bumper. I’ve put my name between brackets, not that you think I’ve got two genders😂. So now I have to wait till after New Year when the sister in law comes back from the US🙄.
Thank you for your order sir heading to the post office right now to drop it off for delivery. Where else can you find an hour and a half turn around right lol

Thank you for your order sir heading to the post office right now to drop it off for delivery. Where else can you find an hour and a half turn around right lol
Wow👍, but no rushing needed as I need to wait more than two more months for it 🤣.

Man…I HATE the USPS!! My parts have sat at 2 USPS hubs for 3 days each! They just now landed at the Atlanta hub…if they get them out, i should have them Monday. There is NO reason for it to take a week from MI to GA. LOL

I will let ya know what I think about the parts, if they evert get here…. :mad:
Good thing I don’t have to work next week! I will be waiting by the front door, with my lab, so we can both bark at the mail man… :beaver::beaver:

USPS has been terrible this year. I have ordered things that have shown up to Michigan and then leave to New Jersey then New York, back to Michigan then Chicago and finally back to Michigan. 2 weeks for that one and it was coming from Illinois. Should have been 2 days

USPS has been terrible this year. I have ordered things that have shown up to Michigan and then leave to New Jersey then New York, back to Michigan then Chicago and finally back to Michigan. 2 weeks for that one and it was coming from Illinois. Should have been 2 days
We had the same thing with a package that was coming from FL. It took almost a month to get it. I had went to the post office to file a complaint and to see if they could get it. It kept going from one depot to another, back and forth. I can’t even remember how many times. Our post master had to call the depot for them to get it here.

I don’t know what is going on with them. They can’t blame it on shortage of workers with as many times it went back and forth! LOL

And I thought i was the only one watching shipments ping pong between hubs for a week or 2…. Hahaha I have a friend at the post office and said everything is still piled to the ceiling. So unless it says it’s lost, it’ll get there sometime…. Wasn’t very reassuring. Haha

And I thought i was the only one watching shipments ping pong between hubs for a week or 2…. Hahaha I have a friend at the post office and said everything is still piled to the ceiling. So unless it says it’s lost, it’ll get there sometime…. Wasn’t very reassuring. Haha
Not at all what I wanted to hear. I had an order about 2 months ago that shipped and arrived back at my house 4 days later as delivered lol it was an international shipment. They really goofed on that one. Or the time it was lost for 2 months

Less then 24 hours and this sale is done. Get your 3DRC parts just in time for the cold temperatures. Supplies and inventory are limited so act now and get your basher approved parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back