6s Backflips tread wear after 30 runs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vindazzle

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
this is probably 90% road speed runs. i think i should've gotten a talion? lol maybe i should invest on those pro line street fighters but not sure how long they'll last.

1652490739229.png

this is probably 90% road speed runs. i think i should've gotten a talion? lol maybe i should invest on those pro line street fighters but not sure how long they'll last.

View attachment 217402
Looks pretty good to me. That's just how it goes when running blacktop or asphalt with off road tires. Maybe some hoons or similar for road running? I find Arrmas tires to be very good for rtr.

Looks pretty good to me. That's just how it goes when running blacktop or asphalt with off road tires. Maybe some hoons or similar for road running? I find Arrmas tires to be very good for rtr.

Was thinking of proline street fighters but it cost a lot.

don't think I have ever worn the backflip tires down but had plenty with knackered foams

Those look sick! I gotta get me some of them!

Edit: oooo..they're even heavier than backflips, maybe not
I think belted tires tend to be heavier than their counterparts. They worked out great for my Kraton but they are definitely heavier.

I think belted tires tend to be heavier than their counterparts. They worked out great for my Kraton but they are definitely heavier.

I was hoping they were normal sized 😝 it's hard to tell in that picture and I'd never seen em before.

I love big tires but backflips are the absolute heaviest weight I will go. After my pinion experiment I'm actually thinking about getting backflip LPs instead going a little lighter so I can gear up and time down instead of using max punch.

My Kraton runs them making it a whole pound lighter and even with squeaky bearings it takes being geared up 2 teeth higher than my Noto like it's nothing. I thought it was playing with the esc timing..but after setting the Noto up exactly the same I did not get the same result. Only think I can think of is that extra pound at the wheels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back