Infraction Alternate tires anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will motor and esc temps get too hot if you use felony rears on all 4 corners on the infraction?

Senton 6s Sidewinder 2 tires work nicely:

2287C959-AA63-453C-B9F4-BFADC3D1FE0B.jpeg

24625FCD-16BB-4510-8166-36CF542A3520.jpeg

Those tires are 4.4 inch tall while stock is 3.9 inch. Did you have to trim or raise the body?

The Sidewinder 2 are 108mm and the Hoons are 100 mm, so about 4mm difference radially. I raised the body posts up two notches and cut back a little bit of the front splitter so that it is even where the wheel well flare ends.

Took it for a little run up and down the street today be so far no rubbing.

I'm only two runs in as my crappy firma esc packed in but for those first two runs i ran grp belted, very good tyre and they aren't showing any signs of wear yet, i don't drift or slide, it's more speed runs but they seem very stable, no ballooning and a good glue job from the factory. I will put the stock hoons on next. Haven't tried them yet.

Just a word of advice, based on my experience with Hoons
Don't smoke them drift them, hard Th. Them. Don't even warm them up by holding the rig and doing warm up hoke shots.
If you want to warm them up, just do a moderate pass before speed running them.
I get great wear out my stock Hoons. White's . I get numerous runs with Hoons. If you don't balance them, they also won't last long.
If you bash drift them like ALL the videos show, don't cry and blame the Hoons to be bad tires. If you want to bash and drift , have a dedicated set of tires for abuse. And one set for dedicated straight line speed.
My spin.

Don't know if anyone will see this but, on my infraction, I balanced and adjusted the Chamber and toe and that saved my tires for least a good 10 + runs on Dboots hoons , so it's makes a difference.
Did the same to my wife's Felony man what a difference straight runs even wearing, so if you want to get the most out of your tires take the time to adjust your Rig
Did the same to my wife's Felony man what a difference straight runs even wearing, so if you want to get the most out of your tires take the time to adjust your Rig

@SrC @Markg7481

Spot on with the balance of the tires.... It is amazing how out of balance new tires are for Hoons as well as the GRP that I run as well....do it for the 4x4 tires as well

@arrmarookie43
When getting GRP I get them here.... I get the HARD RIM for the Infraction others will rub...
https://www.hobbyheroes.com/collections/grp-tyres

Thanks I ordered a 12 pairs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back