Kraton amainhobbies order pending?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkRacing

Reaction score
Not directly Kraton related but quick question!
ordered Kraton parts from a main on black friday and the order is still pending, will be a week as of tomorrow morning. it used to be my favorite company.
I emailed them three days ago to ask what the deal was and they said that the proline 1980 chevy body I ordered for my tekno takes 3-5 days to process? but it is in stock?
anyways what has been your experience with the company?
I have 5 pages of orders dating back to 2009 and some of them are for hundreds of dollars!

Fortunately I've had good luck dealing with them and have been ordering from them for a few years.. I usually call in my orders, but this past weekend I used their automated system and ordered online to get a full set of RPM front and rear A-arms for my V3 Kraton with no problems..

I pre ordered the LOSI dbxl-e from them. They lead me to believe I would get it by a certain date. It turned out I was on a long waiting list and they were only getting 1 dbxl-e every few weeks. Not a real big deal but I wasn’t properly informed. My date kept gettin pushed farther and farther out. So I just aborted mission....however, I’m glad I did. Also, this time of year, anything is possible. I had an order due today from UPS, they pushed it to Monday.

I appreciate that. Now if I decide to cancel my order I will not stress about it. They have been my go to store for years but now the business has changed. They used to ship right away. Then it would be pending for a couple of days. Now I don' know what they are doing?

Ah yes it is shipping now!!!!!!!!!
So excited for my new tekno!
Gotta know how you like the proline!

I just ordered a servo on their back Friday sale, the tracking said preshipment (or something like that) every day this week and it came in the mail yesterday...?

Not directly Kraton related but quick question!
ordered Kraton parts from a main on black friday and the order is still pending, will be a week as of tomorrow morning. it used to be my favorite company.
I emailed them three days ago to ask what the deal was and they said that the proline 1980 chevy body I ordered for my tekno takes 3-5 days to process? but it is in stock?
anyways what has been your experience with the company?
I have 5 pages of orders dating back to 2009 and some of them are for hundreds of dollars!
Amain has been fairly solid for me, but I'm not far from them either. Usually get stuff quite quickly.

I'm having this same issue with an ebay vendor I have been buying stuff from for the past 2-3 years, and GPM Parts. I placed my orders on Black Friday and my eBay order was supposed to be here on Thursday and hasn't even been marked as shipped yet. And my GPM order has said packing for the past 2 days.

First time buyer in Amain hobbies last Friday. I purchased the goods online on Thursday. After purchasing it says with one of the orders "In Stock In Supply Chain - Arriving Soon" and the other "In Stock Products" however its still pending. I have contacted support early Friday morning with no reply as of yet.

I just want to know if this is normal? and what would it mean for me if their is two separate messages for each item mean?

Thanks

First time buyer in Amain hobbies last Friday. I purchased the goods online on Thursday. After purchasing it says with one of the orders "In Stock In Supply Chain - Arriving Soon" and the other "In Stock Products" however its still pending. I have contacted support early Friday morning with no reply as of yet.

I just want to know if this is normal? and what would it mean for me if their is two separate messages for each item mean?

Thanks
If you do the Affirm financing they won't ship your order until everything is in stock. I'm sitting in the same boat as you right now, I ordered on Monday and my Tamiya Molybdenum grease is waiting to restock.

Thanks
Unlike Tower Hobbies, Amain generally won't ship partial orders.

I did this twice with Amain Hobbies. After not getting a shipping notice after 3 days I went straight to paypal and filed a case due to not hearing back from Amain through email or attempted phone call. Needless to say paypal got their attention. They said it wouldnt ship for a couple of weeks. I told them to give me my money back where I can order it from somewhere else and have it by the weekend. Considering I filed a case through paypal I got a refund asap! IMO I think its bullshit they advertise in stock and without notification they expect you to just wait around for them to get it in before you receive your item that you paid for. This is not to say all the situations with them are like this but its been my experience. F*ck Amain Hobbies!

I did this twice with Amain Hobbies. After not getting a shipping notice after 3 days I went straight to paypal and filed a case due to not hearing back from Amain through email or attempted phone call. Needless to say paypal got their attention. They said it wouldnt ship for a couple of weeks. I told them to give me my money back where I can order it from somewhere else and have it by the weekend. Considering I filed a case through paypal I got a refund asap! IMO I think its bullshit they advertise in stock and without notification they expect you to just wait around for them to get it in before you receive your item that you paid for. This is not to say all the situations with them are like this but its been my experience. F*ck Amain Hobbies!
Yeah it's bad business to have misleading verbage no doubt. I recently almost delayed a shipment not realizing a part wasn't actually in stock, but "available"...Lol. I use them for fast delivery cuz I'm only 90 minutes away tops.

I have had good experiences with AMain Hobbies in the past but have been going to eBay more and more for what I need. If it says Fast 'N Free on the eBay listing than it should ship within 24 hours.

Best regards,
Brian

I am in no rush to get my goods so I can wait but if they wont reply to my message i would rather prefer to get a refund since I don't know long or even know if im getting my goods. Its bad business it will surely steer me away from shopping there again thats for sure.

I am in no rush to get my goods so I can wait but if they wont reply to my message i would rather prefer to get a refund since I don't know long or even know if im getting my goods. Its bad business it will surely steer me away from shopping there again thats for sure.

This was the only time I have had any sort of issues or problems with Amain, it did state during the checkout process that my order would not ship until all items are in stock, it even gave me an estimated ship date, however I do not think they should list something as being in stock when it actually isn't, even if it is in the supply chain(I'm assuming that means it must be at one of the Hobby Town stores)

I too am not in a big hurry as I am waiting for other parts for the build to come from China.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back