Amazon Knockoff Toyo Proxes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
So I'm posting this for @Dan B. and anyone else that might be interested in these Amazon tires. Obviously they're knockoffs of the Proline Toyo Proxes, I purchased them for my Infraction. They feel pretty good in the hand, but they're more narrow and have a different offset from the stock Hoons. The way my body sits now, I'm having rubbing & clearance issues. To make these work I'm going to have to buy even longer body posts to raise the body even more since I'm already maxed out on the stock posts. I'm not running the stock Infraction body, so this may or may not be an issue if you run the stock body. Aside from them being more narrow, they definitely give it more of a real street car look, which is exactly what I was looking to achieve.

20240314_181016.jpg

20240314_181433.jpg

20240314_180532.jpg

20240314_180708.jpg

20240314_180502.jpg

20240314_180716.jpg

20240314_180517.jpg

So I'm posting this for @Dan B. and anyone else that might be interested in these Amazon tires. Obviously they're knockoffs of the Proline Toyo Proxes, I purchased them for my Infraction. They feel pretty good in the hand, but they're more narrow and have a different offset from the stock Hoons.

Cool.
Thanks for sharing. 👍

The way my body sits now, I'm having rubbing & clearance issues. To make these work I'm going to have to buy even longer body posts to raise the body even more since I'm already maxed out on the stock posts. I'm not running the stock Infraction body, so this may or may not be an issue if you run the stock body. Aside from them being more narrow, they definitely give it more of a real street car look, which is exactly what I was looking to achieve.

View attachment 354654

View attachment 354656

View attachment 354657

View attachment 354658

View attachment 354659

View attachment 354660

View attachment 354661

So, what custom size/length body posts do you need?

So I'm posting this for @Dan B. and anyone else that might be interested in these Amazon tires. Obviously they're knockoffs of the Proline Toyo Proxes, I purchased them for my Infraction. They feel pretty good in the hand, but they're more narrow and have a different offset from the stock Hoons. The way my body sits now, I'm having rubbing & clearance issues. To make these work I'm going to have to buy even longer body posts to raise the body even more since I'm already maxed out on the stock posts. I'm not running the stock Infraction body, so this may or may not be an issue if you run the stock body. Aside from them being more narrow, they definitely give it more of a real street car look, which is exactly what I was looking to achieve.

View attachment 354654

View attachment 354656

View attachment 354657

View attachment 354658

View attachment 354659

View attachment 354660

View attachment 354661
So, they’re not as wide but the offset still causes clearance issues? I have a car these might be perfect for…

Cool.
Thanks for sharing. 👍

So, what custom size/length body posts do you need?
No problem man. I found some extended posts on Amazon that I think should work. If I order them soon I should get them by tmrw.

Should there be clearence issues on the corvette c8 body?
It's really hard to say. If your tires are already really close to the body, then you may run into an issue. Only way to know for sure is to do actual test fitting.

So, they’re not as wide but the offset still causes clearance issues? I have a car these might be perfect for…
Yes, slightly narrower, and the offset is definitely not the same as stock tires. I really want to make these work :unsure:

Here ya go https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CCY5FXS1?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Looks good!
Thanks man. It's gonna take some creativity to get these to work...but that's what's so fun about this hobby 😁

Last edited:
No problem man. I found some extended posts on Amazon that I think should work. If I order them soon I should get them by tmrw.

It's really hard to say. If your tires are already really close to the body, then you may run into an issue. Only way to know for sure is to do actual test fitting.

Yes, slightly narrower, and the offset is definitely not the same as stock tires. I really want to make these work :unsure:

Here ya go https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CCY5FXS1?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Thanks man. It's gonna take some creativity to get these to work...but that's what's so fun about this hobby 😁
35 bucks, wow. Going to get a set for my fiesta. Should look pretty good. Thank you

You can change the hexes to be narrower, as I have done. I’m running narrow in the rear and wide in the front, because I’m running 107’s in the rear, and it’s a drift car, so front needs to be wide.
https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/wheel-hex-aluminum-17mm-13.6mm-thick-red-2/ARAC9413.html
View attachment 354701
Wow, that rig looks great! Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that as well.

35 bucks, wow. Going to get a set for my fiesta. Should look pretty good. Thank you
No problem man. Be sure to post pics! 🍻

Thanks for the link, I’d never seen them on Amazon. There are at least three flavors of them on AliExpress, and those are only 25.00 with free shipping if you don’t mind waiting a couple of weeks. It’s basically a set of four for the price of a single Hoon.
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...ji25hYku&utparam-url=scene:search|query_from:
And these,
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...jtCZCvLS&utparam-url=scene:search|query_from:
There’s at least one more style I saw as well, but I didn’t just find them.

Back