Are RC's Considered Toys??

Are RC's Considered Toys??

• YES!!

• NO!!

• Not Sure??

• I Don't Care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grown up toys. I say yes.

fun baby GIF

Toys, sometimes complicated and expensive, but toys none the less.
I am old enough to have had one of those old chemistry sets as a kid. Yep, you could mix the wrong stuff together and it could blow up..... (from the late 60' early 70's before they were yanked off the shelf......)

With that in mind, ......
Dangerous toy in the hands of the wrong person!!
The term toy used lightly!
My K8EXB is 33 lb with batteries...... it can go over 50 mph if the terrain allows (and I have places that it does....)

A bowling ball for adult males is 12-14 pounds. How would you like that coming at ya at 50 mph? My Mojave is 13 lbs.... and goes that fast

Let alone 2 of them attached to each other to get closer to the K8 weight.....

Dangerous ? Sure

Toys? Yeah......

But I did see a video that showed a K8 at speed aim for a guys head.....

He ducked.... and the look on his face?

Priceless ..... that this toy didn't knock his block off (remember rock 'em sock 'em robots?

Last edited:
Hobby grade, expensive toys. But who cares either way. If you get joy from playing with them and you partner doesn't mind, do it.
A bit like sex toys I guess. 🤔😆🤣😅

Some people consider dirt bikes as toys. 🤷‍♂️
Back in my Texas days..... when Jeff Ward was big on Motocross...

We went out dirt biking....

A friend of ours who claimed he had ridden bikes before took a full blast motocross Suzuki 250 for a spin..... went straight up off a jump.... separated from the bike about 15 foot in the air....

and ..... head down at that moment....

Landed on the ground on the foot peg..... with his nut sack.....

Had to get stitches.....

Boyz and their toys.....

Last edited:
Some people consider 1:1 cars toys. Imo adult "toys" are suggestive. Off subject, women have toys! 🤣🤣🤣

Do I consider these toys? No! Mechanical wonders. Never had anything like this when I was a kid!

I've always said I'll never grow up. Entertain your inner child. Life's too short. Numerous T-shirts with those sentiments on them. I'm a big kid! And if some other adult gives me weird looks....I just point at the shirt. Lol.

Back